Target Master Jazz (aka Stepper) Reissue

BaCon

TFormers first posted the rumor about a Target Master Jazz - aka Stepper - figure reissue coming out in July of 2002. It took awhile, but there is an indication that this figure may be a reality. A seller on eBay has listed a black Targetmaster Jazz figure that is made off of the reissued Jazz mold. The figure also shows Stepper-like stickers and paint apps. Read on for more details.

Read the Full News Story Here

okay i would love to belive this.....but it seems to me hasbro can not do this and there is indescrepancies with the pic of stepper.

you see who is to say that isnt a old stepper that someone put reissue jazz's missles next to,why is prowl's gun with him also,and lastly i thought hasbro didnt like making accesories with chrome.

and the pic of astrotrain is just an ehobby pic,i doesnt show the mold info.

lets not forget hasbro has plans to reissue every seeker before any other decepticon.anyone remember hasbro couldnt release the ehobby streak,so that probably means no ehobby train either.and imo hasbro will probably release soundwave before astrtrain anyway.

and one more thing before i go........hasbro does not release a tf that takara hasnt released first. sorry stepper

What about Hoist, Grapple, Red alert, and all the other Seekers? Hasbro released those guys before Takara.

I thought the same thing myself but it turns out they were released by Takara as convention exclusives in VERY limited quanities (1000 I think)

I like the fact that we're getting Stepper. Its an even tradeoff for them releasing TM Hot Rod, who was never released there

I REALLY hope the Astrotrain one is true, especially in those colors. I had the chance to pick up a Tak reissue Astrotrain for $30 at one convention but passed because of the colors (did get a Tak Reissue Anime Starscream tho :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived