Energon comes to the Netherlands

Blackscale

I have sent an e-mail to the Dutch branch of Hasbro to ask if and when Energon would come to the Netherlands.

Energon is planned for July. :clap

I also asked after Generation 1 reissues, MP Prime and Alternators/Binaltech, but I did not get an answer on those questions, so I guess not. :tdown

I have sent an e-mail to the Dutch branch of Hasbro to ask if and when Energon would come to the Netherlands.

Energon is planned for July. :clap

Yeah, right. :roll

I'll believe it when I see it. I've also asked similar questions at Hasbro NL and if they didn't treat me like a little kid (I'm 30+) then they usually gave me a dat and information what they were going to release.

And did it actually happen...??

...Nooooooo! :tftongue

Besides, dutch stores are simply to expensive. Order it on-line, pay surface shipping expences plus the ocasional import taxes, and your still at approx. two-thirds of the dutch prices.

My experiences with Hasbro NL have been rather good, but perhaps I am just lucky.

May I ask at which online stores you buy? I have bought several times at Bigbadtoystore, but I always have to pay import taxes, because of they way they send the package.

No surprise there. Why? Simple: Look at how populair it is in the US, Canada, Australia and even New-Zealand. Then why would they miss such an oppurtinity in Europe? :thumb

And it won't take long before we'll get Alternators, since that's a big hit as well.

Overal appreciation: :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

My experiences with Hasbro NL have been rather good, but perhaps I am just lucky.

May I ask at which online stores you buy? I have bought several times at Bigbadtoystore, but I always have to pay import taxes, because of they way they send the package.

you have to pay taxes when the value is over 50 dollars, BBTS or any other store, so best is to order up to 50 dollar at a time to avoid taxes (or buy at a belgian Import store in case you want Superlink)

I've ordered at different stores, but import taxes seems to bit random. Sometimes I have to pay, sometimes not. When I got Unicron and several others (way over the limit) i didn't have to pay any of those taxes, but with another, far cheaper shipping I did. I usually choose surface shipping, som maybe that's the trick.

I have noticed that digital toys is always so kind to note the package as a gift, making it import tax free.

But as I said earlier, even with import taxes it's a lot cheaper.

Archived