Crosswise=Smokescreen

Hadlen Weltall

they fixed that...woah cool.  I must say I'm impressed if they really did fix that. Although I'll admit I'ev quit watch sence it went back to CN.  I keep forgetting to set VCR.  When are the new eppisodes suppose to be starting ?

I had a feeling they might do this sence they went back and gave us a first (although oddly edited) eppisode

:thumb  go hasbro for giveing a crap :)

??

Are you guys watching the same show i am?

cause i bought that silly 4 episode Cybertron- DVD that came out and nothing made any sense whatsoever.

and teh VA and the writing was horrific at best.

the BEST thing about it was the WTF Brit-Rap song at the beginning.

Hunter

Meh.  Hidden wasn't the greatest of episodes, especially since there's a bunch of concepts that don't make a lick of sense without the previous two.  To be fair though, it takes a few more eps for the plot to pick up, and the writers to fall into their groove.  After that, it's been pure joy.

Probably due to the past complaints on in show quality control: get the names right or pay.... There wasn't any 'jump' like you hear in most re recordings but the full line was re read. Remember how many times they got the names wrong in Armada (third episode: Hotshot: they screwed his name up three times).

I don't remember hot shot getting messed up, but I do remember jet convoy/jet opitimus and sparkplug being called leader 1.

If they really took the time to edit that scene so his name is Crosswise instead of changing it after a couple episodes then it shows they're trying to put some effort. Now I hope they go and fix the part where he gives the introduction of himself, and more importantly Fallen. Megatron's voice is terrible in it.

If they really took the time to edit that scene so his name is Crosswise instead of changing it after a couple episodes then it shows they're trying to put some effort. Now I hope they go and fix the part where he gives the introduction of himself, and more importantly Fallen. Megatron's voice is terrible in it.

I think that's because Kaye reportedly didn't do it. It was someone else.

Cybertron's biggest issue from the get go was they tried too hard to make it fit in with the rest of the Armada continuity. Despite the voice acting this could have been a very successful dub if they had left Eneron altogether. Having seen most of Galaxy Force a lot of the logic is still WTF but for the most part it makes sense. I've seen Cybertrononly as far as the Hasbro site has done up to. In comparison the story is actually very close to the original and most of the same ideas are presented throughout.

I definitely prefer the fansub but I miss having Gary Chalk, and David Kaye do the voices. Also the throw in one liners during stock footage was a lot of fun and really added.

??

Are you guys watching the same show i am?

cause i bought that silly 4 episode Cybertron- DVD that came out and nothing made any sense whatsoever.

and teh VA and the writing was horrific at best.

the BEST thing about it was the WTF Brit-Rap song at the beginning.

Hunter

I agree whole heartedly on that. The Japanese intro and ending themes totally pawned what was done in the Cybertron dub. Best intros, and music evah. :thumb

Archived