TFU Soundwave and Spacecase on Transformers.com!

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:( Machine wars molds reused! Ho hum! Been there, done that, got it!

All Universe is reused molds. Besides, not everyone has originals. Since their dragging this bad boy out ofthe basement, hopefully Hasbro will reuse the old MWOP(in Rodimus colors maybe?).

That would be awesome :drool

For some reason I like the MW Optimus Prime mold. He would fit as Rodimus too.

I like those repanits. Must have......

Guest Primal-Convoy

Sigh..I'm not a very big fan of this range of toys. Possibly its becuase I own the original European incarnations of them, or possibly because I find the colourscheme ill-yjough out and garish

Could anyone show the G2 European version please? I cant find it on the internet! thanks!

post-27-1082088280.jpg

Sigh..I'm not a very big fan of this range of toys. Possibly its becuase I own the original European incarnations of them, or possibly because I find the colourscheme ill-yjough out and garish

Could anyone show the G2 European version please? I cant find it on the internet! thanks!

tfu.info's the best spot to check for that type of stuff :)

http://www.tfu.info/1992/Decepticon/Stalker/stalker.htm

hmmm...what's next? the Motivators? (aka Victory Brainmasters sans combining form) I will be getting these guys! Now since they seem to actually be doing some japanese molds (Big Convoy) maybe they can bring us THIS bad boy...

http://www.tfu.info/1998/Destron/Autojetter/autojetter.htm

one of my fave plane designs

Hm, not going to get these two. They just don't interest me.

I wonder why hasbro doesn't create some kind of poll. They do it with Star Wars: the fan choice figure (or something like that). Instead of simply them choosing a mold and releasing it, they could maybe select a few, and the fans could choose which they would like to see released from that list.

(That is, of course assuming that Hasbro listens to us...and we all know what assume means---it makes an ASS of U and ME!)

Archived