TFU Soundwave and Spacecase on Transformers.com!

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have stopped trying to find old transformers, instead I am just going to wait for them to be released in the Universe line.

These are two that I have been looking for along with Machine wars Starscream, but now all three are part of Universe. Glad to see them getting some use out of those Machine wars Molds again. Keep them coming.

Doesn't Soundwave look like Shockblast's cousin in Alt mode?

More like Skockblast's grandpa. That mold is his senior. I'm suprised they kept the name with the original mold, it being a repaint and all. Doubledealer would have been a cool repaint. It looks nice though(especially the rocket), but I wish they would have kept the yellow on his crest.

Whirl, and now this. Tis a good day for Universe.

Archived