10th Anniversary Beast Wars

Rotorstorm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really couldn't be more excited about extra detailed new molds for Megs and Primal. I'd prefer them without the forcechip gimmick, but really it doesn't bother me. 10 or 15 years from now it will be an interesting talking point to help date the toys, or so methinks :schin

... TM Rattrap, unless they're making it so that his transformation is more show accurate.

I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST TF FAN if TM rattrap had SHOW ACCURATE transformation...  :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance :tfdance

:tflaugh I'll be happy too Type V.  His regular transformation got in the way of some poses I have imagined for him in battle.  Not to mention, he should come with a gun, not just his whip.  We all know he had one.  And make the hubcaps removable with a handle so he can use it as a shield like he did in one ep of BW Season 2.

In fact, I'll help Hasbro on the way, here are some pics with what I'm talking about.

Rattrap w/ gun and shield:

rattrapTM_2.jpg

Show accurate transofmation (WITH ROTATING BACK):

TMRattrap.jpg

Having Hasbro release the Robot Masters versions with DVD's sounds reasonable.  They are not going to do so with totally new molds and toys, everything so far has been remakes and repaints where they did that. 

quote "No, they are new mold. The RM are too small. And I was wrong, Primal and Megs get cyber planet keys. "

yea, and we can all make a good guess where we can expect to stick the cyber keys...

guys the new beasts wars stuff ROOXXS :clap  :eek  :clap , the optimus and meg willblow your mind, if you didnt like besat wars before, you may start to like it now.there more detail in both ,megs looks like a velociraptor and the most ruthless t-rex ever to walk the earth, combined with now his tail can  detatch from his left arm just like in the show..rtooled head :drool ....then optimus :drool  :drool  all i an say is take blast punch optimus increase the detail by 1000 give him back his original beast form more articulation..i love him :clap  :clap

rattrap,rhinox,cheetor rule..transmutate rules...i so excited

im going to be so broke next year :tflaugh

Archived