10th Anniversary Beast Wars

Rotorstorm

Terrasaur, Blackarachnia, Basic Rattrap, Tigatron, Airrazor and Scorponok. I missed out on all these bots and Ultra sized Primal and Megs. It would be stellar if I could get these.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, I just got 10th anniversary Waspinator last night.  and I'm wondering, other than Primal, mega, dinobot, TM rattrap, and Tarantulus (sp?) , what figure do you want re-issued for a future wave?

Aren't the 10th Megatron and Primal new (deluxe) molds??  Takara are issuing a set with a slightly altered Megatron and Primal - new head sculpts, no mutant masks different paintwork

hey, I just got 10th anniversary Waspinator last night.  and I'm wondering, other than Primal, mega, dinobot, TM rattrap, and Tarantulus (sp?) , what figure do you want re-issued for a future wave?

Aren't the 10th Megatron and Primal new (deluxe) molds??  Takara are issuing a set with a slightly altered Megatron and Primal - new head sculpts, no mutant masks different paintwork

You heard correctly.

As far as reissues go. Nothing is known after wave 2, except that Hasbro are trying to find the Ravage mold from Japan.

Other than that they are releasing 2 NEW mold, deluxe Optimus Primal and Megatron figures.

No pics are available online at this time, but those who were shown images as Botcon, described them as super detailed pieces, easily trumping the RM versions.

The molds will also utilize Cyber Key features.

well color me surprised!

IT'S ABOUT TIME HASBRO GOT THEIR COLLECTIVE HEADS OUT  OF THEIR ASS WHEN IT COMES TO BW METALS RAVAGE.

okay i'm done ranting now.

seriously though i always figured it was a load of bullBlot when they said

SRCSM BT  it would be  too expensive  and too counter productive to purchase the  beast wars metals jaguar mold from takara.

end sarcasm bit.

im sorry but they totally screwed the fans over on that one. its about time they considered selling it state side though.

theyll never get the mold. and if they do, they prolly wont use it. and isnt it a lil late in the line (the end that is) so add a figure they dont even have the mold for?

im assuming that the line ends with the 6 figs + the new primal megs set of course.

Archived