How do you display your Transformers?

Hot Rod

I have elaborate battle scenes with buildings and small people. I have fishing line tide to some to make them flay and wire coated in white fur that looks like missle smoke for missle in flight. Some TFs are battle damaged some outright destroyed (only ball jointed ones) and Buildings desimated.

My Primes except the two extras i bought for the battle are on a shelf with Unicron and Alts: Smokescreen and Sideswipe and my PVC figures.

So what about the rest of you?

Oh and POST 150!! Woot

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just display only some of my Transformers on a small shelf, mainly G1, Alternator Smokesreen (havn't got any others yet (and MP-1)) Spy-charger Scourge, Armada Supercon Optimus and Dead end (Unicron's mini-con).

While Unicron is orbiting over my Bed in Planet mode (held to the ceiling

by strong plastic string). The rest of my Transformers including Beast wars, Beast machines, R.I.D and Armada in a large Draw under my bed.

I have four shelves of Transfomers standing around in Robot mode. One shelf of Energon, one shelf of Armada, a Skywarp/Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (varoius incarnations of my favorite characters) plus RID Optimus/Magnus shelf and an 20th Prime/Alternators shelf. The rest live in plastic tubs in the closet. Unicron is standing on the floor by the TV giving everyone the finger.

I don't. Most of them are put away in bins and boxes and such, and the ones that are out are the one's I've played with recently and was too lazy to put away. While they're out, though, I'll try to put them in cool poses and such, but that's about the extent of my display.

They are on shelves in my closte.

Top shelf is Energon and Universe

1. Beast Wars Beast Machines

2. BW/BM Megatrons

3. Big Bots (Overlord, Armada Prime, Armada Megatron, RID Omega Prime, Laser Prime and Ginrai)

4. BW/BM Primals

5. Versions of Hot Rod and Scourge, Japanes Primes and Megatrons.

Top Shelf on the right

1. G1 Primes and Megatrons

2. G1 and RID bots

3. Fort Max and Scorpinok

Other shelf in front of Fort Max

1. Other Transformer Commanders (Victory Saber, Metal Hawk etc.)

2. Armada Figures

3. Prime trailor storage.

Then on the shelf in my room its just Unicron on top, and my Valkryies on the middle shelf.

No battle poses, just trying to make room for them to display properly.

I like setting up small scenes as well. Nothing too big, like Skyblast high-kicking Divebomb, Rodimus firing up a Unicron or the RID Bros. in a Charlies Angel's like poses with OP in the back. But I do try to make them all(joints permiting) pose decently.

Since I have limited shelf space, and live in a hole, I rotate a lot of them around from closet storage and back. Keeps the shelf looking neat, fresh, and clutter free. Also gives me a chance to clean the dust off.

Oh, and as wierd as it sounds, when I rotate I like to have themes, like one month there all G1, the next Armada or Energon. the Alt's and MPP are pretty much mainstays though.

Archived