WST Super Ginrai (built up KO Kabaya Kit)

metaphorge

I'm currently in the midst of the long, arduous process of assembling and painting a KO Kabaya Super Ginrai model kit (which I got from the Allspark's Might Gaine)  which is perfectly in scale with World's Smallest Transformers:

83273608_70c4a72b70.jpg

I'm currently at the cleaning-up-tiny-paint-slop stage, after which I have to out a clear coat on him then do the final assembly.

83273642_f112645079.jpg

83273632_04d26f9867.jpg

83273621_e5109c91cc.jpg

This process has been quite involved to say the least, as the kit is tiny and very fragile (I broke one part in assembly but managed to repair it). I'll post more photos as I get further along in the construction process. I've decided that I am going to make stickers for the "windows" as I'm not satisfied with how the paint is looking for these parts.

Edit: Additional progress:

83308497_5101269044.jpg

Coolness!

But posted in the wrong section.

It's wrong to post about a chinese import toy in Remy's section? Since when?

I haven't had my coffee yet. I thought you made it yourself.

You have my permission to spank my behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived