Japanese G1 want list

TOM

I got a crazy list and a chance someone or a few of you can fulfill especially you European guys. Items must be either MIB or loose complete or at least majority complete.  I will spend top dollar if its in excellent condition. Reissues for Soundblaster  & Star Convoy accessories may be considered. NO BOOTLEGS!!!! Here goes

Figures

Twin Cast *****

Soundblaster ***

Black Zarak ****

Road Ceasar

Minerva

Go SHooter

Hydra

Buster

Blood

Skullgrin (whatever his name is)

MetalHawk *****

Sky Garry******

Grandus

Metrotitan*****

Ranger

Double Clouder****

There is more and I will update.

Parts:

Overlord- Box, Grey PM Car, Main Gun

Deathsaurus-Box, & All accessories

Star Convoy- All accessories (I have box & insert already)

Greatshot- Both guns & Box

Starsaber- Sword & gun

Victory Leo- All 3 cannons

Dai Atlas- Treads & box

Grand & Fort Max Master Swords (Repros maybe considered) & Boxes

Thanks in advance.

Where's Maz when I need him? :tfgrin

Dude, I've never even owned 99% of stuff on that list, or seen half of it in person, let alone have it for sale!

And plus people who have items like that usually aren't interested in selling them until they're blowing out their whole collections. And you'd probably know about that before I would.

All the best

Maz

ARen't you the same dude with the guard city for sale and some other gift set a while back?  I thought you at least had some buddies with that stuff thats all.  sorry.

Archived