West Coast Canada Sightings

Viktor V

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm from the East side of Canada, but anyhow, I figured I should share the knowledge for those who don't know yet. :thumb

TRU Sale this week:

- Cybertron Deluxes at $12 instead of $15 (although the sale from a month ago was still better)

- Cybertron Ultras at $33 instead of $40 (still not that great of a discount)

- Cybertron Leaders at $50 instead of $70 (not bad, but their regular price is like $60 at Wal-Mart)

- Cybertron Supreme at $60 instead of $80 (if you haven't gotten Primus yet, get him NOW!!!! :))

- BW 10th at $15 instead of $20 (Nothing new; Wal-Marts have had this price reduction forever now...)

While I was there, I saw Cybertron Hightail and Cybertron Shadow Mini-Con team at a TRU near me today.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for anyone out there that collects G1 boxed stuff...I've put out a whole bunch of stuff in the case, and still have a bunch more to add to it. There's at least 30 boxed TFs (most w/instructions; some w/styrofoam), plus a whole bunch w/cardbacks. They are all stuff from the early years (Optimus, Magnus, Megatron, Cyclonus, Soundwave, Combiners, all 6 jets, cassettes, minibots etc...). I've had a handfull of people asking about them, but I still have to finish pricing them. They will be available for purchase starting this saturday at 10am @ Toytraders.

Kyle

• 1 month later...

First December post? Come-on guys! Where are ya?!

Just gots me Christmas TFs. Got the full run of Classics (less Megs) -- super impressed! Prime is just Prime! It's quite the transformation. Good feel to the toy and TWO guns! Cool. Astrotrain biggest disappointment. Although it's kinda nifty -- the bot mode is nice, but both altmodes suffer. Rodimus looks HOT. Bumblebee just interesting enough. And Starscream, a little wonky, but looks very cool in both modes (and can share his guns with Bumblebee ;) ).

I also ended up with Alt-Prime. Kinda cool, but yea, bricky-bricky and kibbly-kibbly. Not my fav Prime, but okay.

Oh, got Cybertron Metroplex... er... he's... big. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those who still read this!

First December post? Come-on guys! Where are ya?!

Just gots me Christmas TFs. Got the full run of Classics (less Megs) -- super impressed! Prime is just Prime! It's quite the transformation. Good feel to the toy and TWO guns! Cool. Astrotrain biggest disappointment. Although it's kinda nifty -- the bot mode is nice, but both altmodes suffer. Rodimus looks HOT. Bumblebee just interesting enough. And Starscream, a little wonky, but looks very cool in both modes (and can share his guns with Bumblebee ;) ).

I also ended up with Alt-Prime. Kinda cool, but yea, bricky-bricky and kibbly-kibbly. Not my fav Prime, but okay.

Oh, got Cybertron Metroplex... er... he's... big. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those who still read this!

Haven't seen the classics locally but was able to pick up the rest of wave 1 in Winnipeg about a week ago. Prime & Rodimus are by far my favorites. Though not at all disappointing I found the rest kinda meh.

Now all I need to do wait for the minicon packs, & wave two to show up & I can quit collecting altogether until the movie hits. :clap

Alt Prime is a brick, not horrible, but best as a truck IMO.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and gals, our computer at Jay's Clock died at the end of last year so we lost a lot of contact info. Anyone here who usually gets emails or calls and haven't recently, that would be the reason why.

We're trying to rebuild our email and phone lists, when you have some time email or call us with your vitals so we can just rebuild the list.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

wow i go inactive for a while and the this thread dies :P

well lets see if i can change that

Ages Three and Up Metrotown:

Animated DLX wave 1 figures

TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee

Takara "US Ed" Masterpiece Starscream

Encore Prime

Encore Skylinx

Encore Jazz

MP-04 Prime

MP-05 Perfect Grade Parts

wtf? ProtoformscourgeX??? that isnt my sign in...why isnt it letting me sign in as Protoform X?

Archived