Yet another Prowl leg mod.

Cyrax2112

:eek Streetwise gives me a "serial murderer" feel.

Kids, don't have sex, and don't get in the shower. It's the only way to survive.

EDIT: Crap, forgot to post praise/criticism. Nice mod, but I don't think I'll be going your route. The only mod I've performed were actual damage was done to the figure was the Sideswipe trunk transformation mod. I otherwise try to keep my mods somewhat repairable, know what I mean? Unless I have a second one, anyway.

But seriously, it looks great, and if I ever pick up another Prowl, I'll definitely do the same for the greater articulation. I just don't have a copy yet.  :thumb

Yeah, I wasn't about to hack up my Binaltech version, so I just waited for the Alternators version.  A pretty long wait, by the way, since Chicago always seems to be Butt-Last on the delivery routes. 

And I had no idea that Streetwise was the Hannibal Lechter type.  I can picture him now behind the glass wall saying "I ate his servos with some lugnuts and a nice Chiante'.  Ffft ffft ffft ffft."

LMAO! :tflaugh1

• 2 months later...

so i was reviewing generation zero's sell list again, just shopping about a bit, and noticed that he said his sideswipe had the trunk chest mod performed.  this peeked my interest and i decided to search here for it, and noticed this thread about a prowl mod, so i checked it out.  THANK YOU!!!!  me and my friend had noticed that he looked alot better with the waist swivled around but i didn't display him like that due to the knees not bending hardly at all, then i read the suggestion of switching the legs at the knee connection so i did that and it's freaking awsome!  i didn't break the piece tho so the knee still doesn't bendmuch but the joing between the knee and the upper leg does!  it still looks "natural" too!  i love the hell outa this mould now!  also, i saw how the trunk mod was mentioned here too, afterwards i had to see it, so after a quick google i found images and instructions.... until now i had always just displayed sideways in car mode, he wasn't all that posable and man, he just looked kinda ugh, but he can now join the rest of my alts... it's amazing how a very small simple mod can change two so so moulds into two great ones!

Thanks for the props.  It's kind of funny, but I know that I'm like most bashers.  When I open a new figure I immediately see how they could have made it better.  And it all seems so obvious to me that I can't believe Takara didn't just do it themselves.  I mean, with Prowl it's not just a posability thing.  He actually looks alot more like the G1 prowl this way.

what's with the rub sticker?

Can you find the black square label on your TRANSFORMERS figure?

Rub the label-

watch the robot face appear!  It is evidence that this robot is a true TRANSFORMERS robot!

In all seriousness, this is the best leg mod I've seen yet..and I was against the idea of doing it if I got a Prowl...you may have converted me. 

Thanks for the props.  It's kind of funny, but I know that I'm like most bashers.  When I open a new figure I immediately see how they could have made it better.  And it all seems so obvious to me that I can't believe Takara didn't just do it themselves.  I mean, with Prowl it's not just a posability thing.  He actually looks alot more like the G1 prowl this way.

ya, like i said me and my friend noticed that but i wouldn't leave him like that because his waiste and knees where backwards, but i think i'm with the crowd that thinks they changed him early on to distinguish between the mustang molds, personly i could care less :-P him and grimmy look good together, and so do him and sideswipe now that i got the trunk mod done.

In all seriousness, this is the best leg mod I've seen yet..and I was against the idea of doing it if I got a Prowl...you may have converted me.

:clap

apparantly it's a good thing i decided to comment here ^_^

Archived