Alternators Rollbar Testshot on eBay

MasterOfPuppets

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all he needs is a Derrick Zoolander figure and some orange frappachinos.

There is nothing wrong with this bot. Imo

hummm i like the gold arms and rear licence plate (it seems hound and swindle and missing thiers) but they painted his visor gold i hope they change it to a transparent yellow for the release

also if they made the oringe matt black or gray he would make a bad ass trail braker hummm maybe in BT*

I'm liking it. Really think this color works well on this mold and I like the color on the arms and hips.

At least with swerve u get a new head mold(and sticker). This one scream money-sucking-repaint along with wrx-ricochet.

do they scream it as loudly as yellow tracks, red meister, and blue prowl?  I like it.  The orange looks alot better than it did in the first picture we saw.  And I don't Rollbar should get a new head.  RiD rollbar was a straight repaint of G1 Swindle.

Archived