North Carolina Sightings

OptimusTarzan

Found 4 Energon Omega Sentinels at a Walmart in Winston-Salem... Address to it is below...

It was also my very first time there, never going back to that area again, reallllllllllly busy.

:tfpuke

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlo...htype=GenSearch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Toys"R"us today in Greensboro, NC on High Point Rd and they had atleast 15 Omega Sentinels on the bottom shelves and 5 or 6 boxs not opened of him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen the combiner teams at the Greensboro Wendover ave. Walmart but a few days later all they had was steam hammer.

I saw many of the combiner teams at the burlington walmart, I'm going back today to see if they have anything left.

Anyone in North Carolina Seen Grimlock/Swoop near the burlington greensboro highpoint asheboro area?

My boyfriend lives in Asheville.... Anyone know if there are any good stores near there? (This is more for whenever the heck I move in with him... )

There are two Wal-Marts in Asheville ... the Tunnel Road one and the Skyland Wal-Mart. There's a really high-level supercenter in nearby Hendersonville which I've actually been told is a pilot store of some type so it might have some distribution preferences. I do recall seeing Armada toys there before I saw them anywhere else a couple of years ago. And there's a very lame Wal-Mart in Brevard which has a pile of Smokescreens still warming the shelves. I know all of this because my family lives in Brevard.

There's also a Target in Asheville not far from the Tunnel Road Wal-Mart by the Asheville Mall. That's actually where my brother has found most of his Alternators (through Meister), but I'm not sure if he ever pays visits to the Hendersonville Supercenter.

• 5 weeks later...

Alternators as of 9:00 pm 2/9/2005 at Durham SuperTarget (Chapel Hill Blvd): one each Windcharger, Grimlock, Swindle ... there was a Battle Ravage but I bought him. The store closed at 10:00 so they'll be there tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Living in Lumberton (crotch of the universe) and found Swindle, Windcharger, Smokescreen (of course :-P), Ravage and Shockwave... picked up Shockwave and Ravage...

They also had the entire Bruticus Maximus team, and the new Universe Wave.

Just letting y'all know!

Oh...this was at the Super Wal-Mart.

PS - Off Topic, but I found out that they released the PSP's a day early down here at the Super K-Mart... WHOOPS!

Archived