Anything for 20th Anni Prime!

Ok here's the deal. I want a 20th Anniversary Prime. The prices are going UP where I'm at and I don't have the cash laying around to go out and buy one. So here's a list of a bunch of things I'm willing to trade. If you see something you like and can get Prime cheap, I'll sweeten the deal as best I can. I'm willing to also pay $$, just can't afford the whole lump sum!

Armada- All have their minicons and most have the box....

-Sideways-Original release w/ reversed minicons. ie Grey is good black is bad as opposed to the more widely released Black good, grey bad. Complete w/ box instructions and ties

-Blurr w/ Instructions and Box

-Jetfire

-Smokescreen

Please help me out!! Prime is the one Transformer figure no one should be without! So help me and let me help you! My stuff is grade A perfect.Some of it was just opened to display for a week or so.

thanx

-Stingray

Sorry Stingray... but i gots all those buddy.

I do need

RID

Scourge

Laser OP (different name with squirt missles)

ARMADA

Thundercracker

Skywarp

and (maroon) seeker

Overload

ENERGON

Megatron

Guest Krusty The Klown

i got a 20th prime, but he's not misb, he is mint in a box, just in a takara primes box, the accessories [gun/megs/axe] are not touched, i just put the 20th prime in my mp convoy's box so he doesnt get dmg'ed

and which xbrawn and which prowl is that?, i know rid, but standard or powered up

Archived