Holy Bejeesus I'm selling my toys!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I now that you are very busy, but the people that are offering to buy your toys are going to give you hard earned $$ for them, and I know that I for one would like to get some sort of definitive response when we offer to buy them. I am still waiting to hear much of anything about the figure I requested. Please get caught up on your PMs. If you changed your mind and don't want to sell, then that's cool, but please don't leave people hanging.

PM sent again.

Please everyone, if you want stuff, just email me.  For various reasons, it is much easier for me to get onto my hotmail than it is for me to get onto TFans on a regular basis.  I try my best to keep up with any messages sent to my email address, but I check my PM box once a week at most.  So please, victorysabre@hotmail.com

Got my stuff yesterday, and I am very happy w/ the condition of the figure and how quickly VS shipped it.

Basically, just email the guy and he will respond, so I have to retract what I said before and say only nice things about him. Once I got ahold of him via email, everything went very smoothly. I am very pleased w/ the way things went.

*sniff*  I feel loved.  Anyway.  I have awhole drenload of updates here.  I'm selling even more of my stuff.  It's not gonna hit the ALL MUST GO point where I have no TFs, but it's pretty close.  I did BOLD for some of the items I thought were particularly desired or rare.  Still going through some stuff.  Yeah, same as before, email me if you want me to see your message, this is the first time in like 2 weeks I've gotten on TFans.  I am taking credit card payments when it's the only way a deal will go through, but it's being done with a different paypal account and I am requesting a flat $10 (on orders $500 or less) for that since paypal takes a cut. 

New Years Convoy with Action Master Convoy (mouse pad is MIA, sheet of Autobot stickers is not included, pewter matrix MIA, may be found later) figure and Action Master in great shape.  *update* price goes up a little cuz I found the Truck for the original AM Prime which I am including with NY Convoy.  Has cab, trailer, Prime's gun, two of the other orange guns (I think one has some chew marks) and three of the four black guns.  Has some sticker wear going on.  I don't have the original AM Prime fig, so I wanted to include this with the AM Convoy from the set - $150

Robot Masters

Convoy/Megatron set $65

RM-01 G1 Convoy

RM-02 Beast Megatron

RM-22 Lio Convoy

RM-24 Reverse Convoy/Rebirth Megatron

Darkwings set $30

RM-13 Smokesniper

RM-14 Gigant Bomb

RM-04 Wrecker Hook $5

RM-05 Air Hunter $5

RM-07 Bound Rouge $5

RM-08 Wingstun $5

RM-09 Psycho Orb $5

RM-20 Cyberjet VS set $10

X-Gunner

Delta Seeker

Action Masters

Starscream (missing missiles and gun, jet has wheel broken off) $5

Devastator $10

Shockwave +box $15

Bumblebee +box $15

Inferno $10

Wheeljack (no missiles) $10

Grimlock (figure only) $5

Micromasters

Cybertrons/Autobots

Rocket Base $140

Countdown (Moonraider)

Stakeout (Holi)

Fixit (Pipo)

Redhot (Fire)

Seawatch (Boarder)

*Bonus* Rabbicrater (Zone exclusive)

Sixliner (reissue) $25

Diego

Spark

Alan

Lief

Joe

Night

Sixbuilder (reissue) $25

Granarm

Mixing

Digger

Crush-Bull

Treader

Ironlift

Sixtrain (original set) $40

Desire

Atlan

Raise

San Diego

Windy

Convertor

Sixtrain (reissue red chase version) $50

Desire

Atlan

Raise

San Diego

Windy

Convertor

Sixturbo(reissue) $25

Sireen

Discharge

Roadpolice

Neo-wheel

Glide

Circuit

Construction Patrol $10

Crumple

Groundpounder

Neutral

Takedown

Astro Squad $15

Barrage

Heave

Moonrock

Missilemaster

Phaser

Blastmaster

Erector $10

Hothouse + Box + Specs cut out + Instructions $25

Tanker truck + Italian box $40

Pipeline

Gusher

Japanese Exclusive Trailer set + box $25

Fireshot

Vanquish

Meltdown

Halftrack

Metrosquad $10

Oiler

Slide

Strikedown

Powerrun

Wheelblaze

Roadburner (missing crane part)

Monster Truck Patrol $10

Slowpoke

Hydraulic

Heavytread

Bighauler

Greaser $5

Hubs $5

Tripup $5

Eagleeye $5

Treadbolt $5

Skyhigh $5

Race Car Patrol $15

Roadhandler

Swindler

Tailspin

Freewheeler

Battle Patrol $10

Bigshot

Sidetrack

Flak

Sunrunner

Off Road Patrol $10

Powertrain (smoke stack tops broken off)

Tote

Mudslinger

Highjump

Overload (trailer missing handlebar, cab missing left arm) $5

Ironworks + Box + Specs cut out + Instructions $25

Sixwing (original box set) a fair amount of yellowing and sticker wear $Make an offer

Chaingun

Missilerun

Raker

Supersonic

Flanker

Falcon

Roadfire and Micromaster +box (Zone Exclusive 1/3 of Big Powered) $100

Destrons/Decepticons

Sixwing (reissue Decepticon version) $40

Chaingun

Missilerun

Raker

Supersonic

Flanker

Falcon

Sixbuilder (reissue Devastator chase version) $40

Granarm

Mixing

Digger

Crush-Bull

Treader

Ironlift

Sixturbo (reissue black chase version) $60

Sireen

Discharge

Roadpolice

Neo-wheel

Glide

Circuit

Skyhopper $15

Race Track patrol $10

Barricade

Groundhog

Rollerforce

Motorhead

Air Strike Patrol $15

Nightflight

Whisper

Tailwind

Stormcloud

Battle Squad $15

Meltdown

Halftrack

Directhit

Powerpunch

Fireshot

Vanquish

Construction Squad $15

Stonecruncher

Excavator

Sledge

Hammer

Grit

Knockout

Construction Squad MOSC Italian packaging $20

Skystalker (missing wings, large gun, cockpit, doors on smaller jet broken, missing connectors for base mode) $10

Sports Car Patrol $15

Roadhugger

Black Jack

Hyperdrive

Detour

Airwave + Box + Specs cut out + Instructions $25

Greasepit (figure, base and gas pump only) $10

Flattop $10

Roughstuff $10

Tracer (no connector for propeller) $4

Dropshot $5

Growl (no gun) $3

Anti-Aircraft Base $25

Black Out

Space Shot

Berserk Sixwing (white chase reissue) $70

Chaingun

Missilerun

Raker

Supersonic

Flanker

Falcon

Promotional Transformers the Movie display board from the original 80's release of the VHS.  Large cardboard image of the TFTM poster with a self supporting stand on it's back.  Has a banner accross the top corner that reads "Now available on VHS" (or something to that effect).  This thing stands almost as tall as me when unfolded and displayed.  I've never seen one other than this.  $Make offer, not likely to sell this one too cheap

BW Mutating Card Game $10

G1 UK Board Game $20

G1 Trainset $Make offer -has all four train cars, two little figures, and most of track, email for complete details if interested

BW Metals Japanese N64 game cartridge with box, manual, everything perfect - $make offer

Many comics which I need to go through, from Marvel G1 through Dreamwave/IDW including the G1 Volume 1 Issue 1 retailer incentive cover.  If you're looking for certain issues, or even sets, ask and I'll check what I have. 

G1 kids books, I have about 40 of each on Insecticon Attack and Decepticon stamp/activity book, and a bunch of other assorted kids books.  Let me know what you're looking for

I have other random stuff to go through, G1 party goods, all sorts of stuff.  Ask or wait till the next blue moon when I do an update

I will be placing any items I have up for sale on ebay soon.  If you have a deal in progress with me, don't worry, I'm not gonna cancel it and put the items on ebay, but I have alot of stuff I think will just do better on the auction block.  I'm going to be sending the list to a dealer I spoke with recently first, but if that doesn't pan out, I'll just be listing everything, likely in sets of somekind.  Thanks to those I've done business with. 

Archived