Devil Mazinkaiser's Collection....

Devil Mazinkaiser

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before and I'll say it again, very very very nice collection.

I am really impressed not only w/ the figures that you have and their quality, but also the set-up. It is very well organized, doesn't look cluttered and is very mature looking.

Like I said, I am highly impressed. Very nicely done.

BTW, is that a decepticon screen-saver? It looks pretty cool.

Thanks again for the compliments!

All I really did was set up another shelf above the computer - but it let me display most of my TF's.

The screen saver came from a TFormers.com article about the Armada PS2 game several years ago... it's actually a bat-signal type light reflected on the floor.

I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Okay where can I see more of your Alt Bumblebee? Voltron...sigh..I've wanted one for years. Now he's $150+shipping. I like how Wreckloose is just stuck in the back between other figs. That's what Id do to him if I ever breakdown and buy em. Now that I see how Tall Metroplex is, I really want him. you know his arms are short on the show

Archived