TMan's Collection

TMan978

Awsome updateed pics. :thumb

Love all the Sigma 6 shots also. Awsome figs IMO. Thus far I only have Snake Eyes, and Heavy Duty and they both rock hard, and look amazing posed. I'd probably get more of them but problem is I literally have yet to see them anywhere aside from a specialty comics/games shop that unfortunately has gone under recently. :tdown

Why no Sigma 6 in Canada?

You got me. :wtf

Awsome updateed pics. :thumb

Love all the Sigma 6 shots also. Awsome figs IMO. Thus far I only have Snake Eyes, and Heavy Duty and they both rock hard, and look amazing posed. I'd probably get more of them but problem is I literally have yet to see them anywhere aside from a specialty comics/games shop that unfortunately has gone under recently. :tdown

Why no Sigma 6 in Canada?

You got me. :wtf

Man that sucks. They're falling out of the sky here. I went to this one Walmart I dont usually frequent and they had a wall dedicated to the first wave w/bonus DVD. At regulay price. That's scary.

• 2 weeks later...

You collect Care bears and talk about how bad G1 is? :wtf Its all good though.  Hows things in B-More. I ain't  been down in a minute. That THS-02 Prime is nice.:eek  Its a shame I'm not buying it.

^A real shame. He's damn near Perfection. The Truck mode is a bit ug but it holds together well with a tremendous amount of patience snapping those parts together. The Bears are my Wife's *I was able to quit* I like G1, I just dont see myself buying any more. Unless I get some major expendable money and can get the purple Galvatron. I have also been wanting #00 Collection Convoy *mainly for the box art :redface * I just love every thing that's been coming out lately. I have a GF Soundwave being shipped to me, I just tonight had to stop myself from buying the Cybertron one I just saw in Walmart. Baltimore is Baltimore. Nothings probably changed. I know last year tourism jumped down the Harbor. People every where by my job.

• 4 weeks later...

*Bump*

• 1 month later...

Forgot to update my collection

fc9ca367.jpg

Yo T, breakdown on the new items. Im kinda hungry. :) You can sell them on Ebay as "The Lunchtime Specials" and get all kinds of crazy money like those fools that were ripping people with customized figs a few years ago.

Yo T, breakdown on the new items. Im kinda hungry. :) You can sell them on Ebay as "The Lunchtime Specials" and get all kinds of crazy money like those fools that were ripping people with customized figs a few years ago.

"In partially digested condition!!"