TMan's Collection

TMan978

so, how do you keep you kids away from your figs?

Huh HA. Here's what you do. You ship the two big ones off to grandma's house. Then the little one is only there. You tell her "Ahh ah Ahhhh! Daddy's doing business. SO DONT TOUCH! YOU LITTLE MONSTER!!!!" *continues to take photos*

so what your saying is that the figs get locked away when the kids are home? the hell with that. I'd either get a locked glass case or start removing the little monsters fingers one at a time for every time they so much as touch your display. as a warning I'd hang the butcher knife (implement of enforcement) on the side of the display.......but thats just me. :demon

Yeah, I have one glass display case and one shelf. I pick which figs I want to display and then put the other ones up. I dont like my figs clottered on top of each other any way

Spotlight on Scrapmetal

40bab383.jpg

ca5cddc4.jpg

541ebc32.jpg

55f98927.jpg

Because I threatened to do this

631e0f86.jpg

When BATs attack

2d6cbc7c.jpg

cbd9999d.jpg

Because I threatened to do this

You cant see em all but there's over 20. I've been collecting them for my wife. I stopped like. for almost a year. I skipped the cousins and tie dye. There are more characters I missed too but oh well. Daddy needs a new Optimus. Know what Im sayin'?

631e0f86.jpg

That

Is

Awesome! :thumb

^Oh Crap! I'm just realizing I quoted the above but there is no statement. What I tought I typed was.........I started collecting those bears for my Wife. There's over 20. I stopped around last year. I still want to get her atleast some of the Cousins and Birthday Bear would be cool too.

• 3 weeks later...

Afew more pic

AltPrime003.jpg

AltPrime006.jpg

AltPrime005.jpg

Carebears is cute!!