TMan's Collection

TMan978

I'm wondering why the 15 dollar guys are so high? Kamakura comes with more extras than Cobra Commander

My personal belief is that it deals with the clothing, big equipment, and paint apps.

Also, I don't think they ever anticipated selling $10 figs originally....But you will note the $15 figs have MUCH bigger accessories than the $10's...

Edit: I also think Cobra Commander was rushed out the door, just a bit. ;) Note his lack of picture on the boxes? Yeah... I honestly think he and up-armored Snake Eyes were not expected this early, but demand was so high...

I guess but TRat's sewer sled rivals Cobra's Sceptor in value to me. Add the foam and the weapons case and any of the $10 buck dudes could go as Commando class.

Oh, no doubt...

I mean, honestly, Snake Eyes could've been a $10...

But you gotta admit: As cool as TRat is, his sled is no where as complex as Cobra Commander's shield, at least in engineering and parts....

But yeah. Why are we arguing that these kickass figs should've been $15 instead of $10? ;)

Cause it's 1:30 in the morning and we're bored.

Amen. =)

And I'm striving, barely, to keep from goign to Wal-mart and getting ANOTHER fig... *cries*

I even have a justifiable alibi... the Wal-mart is selling a $3 game case for my older Game Boy games...

BTW, Tman: Reverse Storm Shadow's hands in that pic you have with both of them staring each other down. If he were to "Iijiatsu" draw from that position, he'd have almost no control of the blade due to the backhanded position. Not a huge deal, just.. yeah, looks weird. ;)

Doesn't he have a scabbard for the big katana? ....

DAMNIT I'm GONNA GET THIS GUY! *CRY*

Amen. =)

And I'm striving, barely, to keep from goign to Wal-mart and getting ANOTHER fig... *cries*

I even have a justifiable alibi... the Wal-mart is selling a $3 game case for my older Game Boy games...

BTW, Tman: Reverse Storm Shadow's hands in that pic you have with both of them staring each other down. If he were to "Iijiatsu" draw from that position, he'd have almost no control of the blade due to the backhanded position. Not a huge deal, just.. yeah, looks weird. ;)

Doesn't he have a scabbard for the big katana? ....

DAMNIT I'm GONNA GET THIS GUY! *CRY*

Oh yeah. The Scabbard you speak of is on his back. I placed his small sword in the sheath so it wouldn't be empty. *I'm weird like that.

This was requested a while back. A big group shot of all my Autobot licensed vehicles. *Alt Smokescreen still gets no love  :tfsad *

post-2161-1138247479.jpg