TMan's Collection

TMan978

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some pics I took and never got around to posting

P4060285.jpg

P4060284.jpg

P4060287.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent updates. :thumb Love some of those poses with Classics Megatron.

So okay the Sigma 6 figures feckin' rock. Took a while but they finally showed up locally. Been able to grab Firefly, Tunnel Rat, Hightech, & Destro. i had to go the extra mile & bring Long Range in from BBTS. All very cool figures & highly posable. May get Spirit, & several others before I call it quits. Still haveyet to decide on which Duke fig to buy.

• 4 months later...
man you are the king of action figure poses nice stuff

Thank you, thank you. I'd love to keep you folks updated more often but I've been broke all this year just about and I dont have a good Camera. All or most the pics here I had to borrow my Moms Cam :redface Funny thing is, now I have complete total access to her cam but I lack the desire :tfsad Here is some stuff I put in the Action Pose thread though for now.

I've had this guy forever. Time for a pic from me

P1080132-1.jpg

2 of my favorite toys

P1080130.jpg

BBBBBB

P1080131.jpg

I've had such a bad year, I can actually sit here and name every toy I've gotten so far. That is unheard of. Usually it's too many. Let's see, after I make this list, I'll try to take pics to add.

Sigma 6 Shipwrech and Cobra Firefly

GIJoe ARAH 25th Ann. Joe set and Flint

Titaniums 6in Rodimus

Cybertron Metroplex and Smokescreen

Alternators Rumble, Ravage and Nemesis Prime

Movie Leader Prime, Concept Bee, Jazz and Barricade

Real gear Booster X10 and Spyview

Classics Ramjet and Cliffjumper

Damn! I have some major will power. I didn't think the list was really that small. Here are Some figs I bought last year but never took pics of, Classics Rodimus, Optimus, Astrotrain, Starscream, 4 Minicon sets, C-yellow Scrapmetal, C-deluxe Unicron, C-Legends Megs, Screamer and Jetfire, Primus, Sigma 6 Destro, Hi-Tech, Lt. Stone, Zartan and GF Soundwave

25th Ann ScarlettP1100136.jpgP1100137.jpg

FRIEND!!

P1100132.jpg

Friend? Why leave?

P1100133.jpg

Noo!

P1100134.jpg

I Sad

P1100135.jpg