TMan's Collection

TMan978

tman: I've never done layaway, how would that work with wal-mart?

Grab the bot. Walk over to Lay Away. Put what ever you can afford at the time($5 or so).  Then you have 2 months to get said bot off lay away. Every time you go to the store hunting (every week or 2 weeks, depending on when you get paid) you could put $10 on the layaway.

As far as the mold is concerned, I love it. The jet is a joke but the bot mold is the most posable bot in the whole line.

How are his ankles?  Heard about a lot of problems with them.  Friend had one that kep taking nosedives because he couldn't stay standing up straight.

Megs ankles rival 20th Prime's ankles but Galvatron's are perfect.........for now. I'm betting Play/Pose wear will take care of that. Galvy seems way more stiff than Megs all over. You still have to use the same trick though. Click one foot forward and one back. But once you do it you dont have to fiddle with it like with megs. Just do the trick, just stand em up and he's good to go.

Awsome pics of both Galvatron and Downshift. Excellent poses  :clap

I've waited for a while for Galvatron and have yet to see him anywhere. With Megatron thinning out I'm not sure weather to go with him or risk missing out on the mold altogether. :redface 

Awsome pics of both Galvatron and Downshift. Excellent poses  :clap

I've waited for a while for Galvatron and have yet to see him anywhere. With Megatron thinning out I'm not sure weather to go with him or risk missing out on the mold altogether. :redface 

I say wait. He's supposed to ship with Metroplex........but you are in Canada so....go with your instincts on this one. Me, I've been seeing Galvy repeatedly since before January. The bot I havent seen yet is C-Swerve. Just like Alt Swerve, but at least I saw him once and immediately bought him.

• 2 weeks later...

These may be my last pics for a while (still haven't bought my own digi cam. uses moms) Before I go out, I wanted to do a Cybertron Group shot.

Autobots

9a64fc27.jpg

94676052.jpg

e9a80d3a.jpg

8246222a.jpg

DECEPTICONS

616a70dc.jpg

105bac8f.jpg

6c3f4bcd.jpg

My current Favorite Microbots *minus Scrapmetal*

49ca312f.jpg

so, how do you keep you kids away from your figs?

Huh HA. Here's what you do. You ship the two big ones off to grandma's house. Then the little one is only there. You tell her "Ahh ah Ahhhh! Daddy's doing business. SO DONT TOUCH! YOU LITTLE MONSTER!!!!" *continues to take photos*

so, how do you keep you kids away from your figs?

Huh HA. Here's what you do. You ship the two big ones off to grandma's house. Then the little one is only there. You tell her "Ahh ah Ahhhh! Daddy's doing business. SO DONT TOUCH! YOU LITTLE MONSTER!!!!" *continues to take photos*

so what your saying is that the figs get locked away when the kids are home? the hell with that. I'd either get a locked glass case or start removing the little monsters fingers one at a time for every time they so much as touch your display. as a warning I'd hang the butcher knife (implement of enforcement) on the side of the display.......but thats just me. :demon