TMan's Collection

TMan978

Those are some nice Sigma 6 pics.... I'd been tempted by Storm Shadow for a long time and finally bought him(fearing the original will be hard to come by soon with the $10 crossbow one coming soon). And he's awesome! So I picked up the other 2 that interested me: Spirit and the Ninja BAT.

Those are some nice Sigma 6 pics.... I'd been tempted by Storm Shadow for a long time and finally bought him(fearing the original will be hard to come by soon with the $10 crossbow one coming soon). And he's awesome! So I picked up the other 2 that interested me: Spirit and the Ninja BAT.

I was that Sky BAT bad. I wanted one of those since I saw em on the show. Overlord Vector w/optional beastie hind legs would be nice too.

Thanks for the compliments.

I've been Waiting a long time for this guy

Sephiroth!!

a6deb8c9.jpg

d21623db.jpg

89554c36.jpg

ab1313ba.jpg

bade1851.jpg

64d89dae.jpg

903d7b41.jpg

Well Storn Shadow has entered my collection thanks to you.  I think I can avoid most of the others.  Well except Tunnel Rat, he look sweet.  I wish there were more Cons though.  Why are they giving us a shirtless crossbow weilding Storm Shadow when they could be giving us Destro or the Baroness.  And where the hell is Scarlett.  Snakes Eyes wants to get his Groove on.

Well Storn Shadow has entered my collection thanks to you.  I think I can avoid most of the others.  Well except Tunnel Rat, he look sweet.  I wish there were more Cons though.  Why are they giving us a shirtless crossbow weilding Storm Shadow when they could be giving us Destro or the Baroness.  And where the hell is Scarlett.  Snakes Eyes wants to get his Groove on.

You said Cons instead of Cobras. These are all the questions I asked. Next your gonna want a good Sigma 6 forum to visit. Here you go http://www.joebattlelines.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=28

News site http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/ Hit the tabs to the right. Just as good as Ben's World TF

Mr. Zoom get the spot light this time

post-2161-1138590012.jpg

post-2161-1138590025.jpg

I dont like the name, Crosswise but I cant decide what else to call em.

post-2161-1138593488.jpg

You said Cons instead of Cobras.

At least that tells me my mind is still firmly locked on Transformers minus the sword brothers:)

How do you like Crosswise?  I've seen him a few places, haven't picked him up yet.  He looks a little fragile for some reason.  Too thin in the limbs maybe.

not fragile at all, and i must say i was more impressed after i bought him than when i had arriginaly saw him. btw, tman, why not buy cases with sliding glass ( or plexi glass due to the kids) doors to display your collection in. you can get those door locks that retail chains use in the video game or jewlery cases/displays.