Alpha_&_Omega

what should I do with $300  

19 members have voted

1. 1. what should I do with $300

• Lucky draw cheetus
    • MISB Japanese Overlord
    • Use the Money to recover from my recient spending binge
    • Other, please specify

My mom, in another attempt to buy my love, has decided to trow down $300 towards any toys I want to get for xmas. Now I've already spent a bit too much reciently on ebay, but I also have figs I still want to buy. I really want an overlord, a black lucky draw cheetus and a piranacon. I already have the bw2 god neptune and a regular bm cheetor, but repaints kick ass; especially for lucky's. On the other hand  could always hold off and not buy any toys and give my mom toys to wrap that I already purchased,.....when they arrive. Please, help me out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alt Skids, BTA 1,2,+3, Preorder THS G1 convoy, and buy THS GF Convoy

lol, forgot to mention my pics were out dated.  got the bt skids, bt1( #7), and the ths galaxy convoy. but the others are definately good ideas especially ther bt 2& 3 due to hasbros lack of paint. thanks  :thumb

Overlord is great for a G1 Brick with alot of accessories.  I had one and had to part ways with it due to some financial problems a while back.

So my suggestion would be

HOOKERS AND BLACKJACK

Seriously, depending on what you already own.  Pick up a GF Black Fangwolf, THS GF Convoy, BT SKIDS, MegaloConvoy, and a Victory Saber. 

Overlord is great for a G1 Brick with alot of accessories.  I had one and had to part ways with it due to some financial problems a while back.

So my suggestion would be

HOOKERS AND BLACKJACK

Seriously, depending on what you already own.  Pick up a GF Black Fangwolf, THS GF Convoy, BT SKIDS, MegaloConvoy, and a Victory Saber. 

i did get the megalo convoy, another great suggestion. I do have the rm vivtory saber in both normal and black, but the orriginal would make for an excelent collection piece. I'v'e been eyeing up the black wolfang for a while as well as the black nitro convoy. might just get them as i already have the gf galvatron ab black liger jack. btw, i'm up to date with cyberton figs, with the exceptions of a few gf versions i got ahead of time or instead. i apreciate the help. despite the fact that there is a good chance my gf would kill me if i spent my $ on hookers and black jack, I feel it may be a necessary risk.

get that Overlord, but not misb, wheres the fun in that?! get on with a mint box and all, but make sure you can display it!

Oh, I absolutely agree w/ all those choices, although you should be forewarned that the quality control on the first 2 BTAs is crap. I had to "fix" both of mine w/ nail polish and an Exacto knife, but I do agree w/ tman about all that. Good buy for the $$$.

EDIT: Ok forget the ones that you already have. My new suggestion w/ that extra $100 is to pre-order GF Primus, that is if you haven't already.

Of all the ones you listed, go w/ Overlord, looks pretty cool for a "brick" as was mentioned above.

lol, forgot to mention my pics were out dated.  got the bt skids, bt1( #7), and the ths galaxy convoy. but the others are definately good ideas especially ther bt 2& 3 due to hasbros lack of paint. thanks  :thumb

This was my bad on not doing research on what you own already. Really the choices I made are my own wish list :redface

Archived