Alt-BumbleBee Idea

Hunter Rose

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be cool to top things off Red alert is a short guy.

I thought of this myself the other day too, you must have been reading my mind but the fix for the roof I worked out is a little more detailed and you wouldn't need to do the sun roof mod.

If you match the back top half to the rear of C-RA and cut the roof in half (From front to back) the back half will fold down along the back.

Now as for the front section of the roof if you could get small balljoint parts (Ball joint/cup) and attach one set of cups to the VW roof and the others to the C-RA shoulders (Were the segmented light bars are) and have the double sided ball joints connect the two you could have front roof section slide down behind the head or depending on the balljoint piece size have it slide down over the exhisting chest, or maybe use another method to accomplish that...I hope you understand what im getting at if it helps...

i dont - but i am retarded so that doesnt mean anything!

I am glad this idea seems to have some interest and i am eagerly anticipating any figs that this inspires (even if they are not exactly BumbleBee)

By the way - i just went to Target on my lunch break and bought a new C-RA specifically for this project.

while i was there i talked some grandparents out of buying a "Ransack" and sold them on another Red!

I told them about the tools hidden in his hood and they got all excited!

Their grandson is 7....

Yay!

Hunter

I thought of this myself the other day too, you must have been reading my mind but the fix for the roof I worked out is a little more detailed and you wouldn't need to do the sun roof mod.

If you match the back top half to the rear of C-RA and cut the roof in half (From front to back) the back half will fold down along the back.

Now as for the front section of the roof if you could get small balljoint parts (Ball joint/cup) and attach one set of cups to the VW roof and the others to the C-RA shoulders (Were the segmented light bars are) and have the double sided ball joints connect the two you could have front roof section slide down behind the head or depending on the balljoint piece size have it slide down over the exhisting chest, or maybe use another method to accomplish that...I hope you understand what im getting at if it helps...

i dont - but i am retarded so that doesnt mean anything!

Quick edit of tmans sig to what i mean, done in mspaint i dont have photoshop lol

lay it over C-RA and you should get an rough idea of what i mean

Explanation and ms paint together...

post-4338-1134506391.jpg

i think i do now - so either hlaf of the roof becomes his chest (more like G1 BB?) or it slides behind ala G1 skids? (which was my idea kinda)

The only thing is you have the windshield attached to the chest in your pic - and i really like it on his knees

Also remember - his sholdures are already pretty Kibblelishous....

Hunter

Archived