G.I. Joe Vs Transformers IV

Big Grim

Cobra Commander always joins forces with the Joes when he gets his pansy ass kicked by someone way more evil and less lame than him  :tftongue

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record who exactly are the Cobra LA?

It's not Cobra LA, but Cobra-la. It's the name of both an society and a race, of pre-historical beings, who evolved into sentience before humanity. Cobra is a front, a masquarade for thier goals to take over the world, and enslave humanity. They are evolved from reptilian creatures, like snakes, which is why they have an affinity with those beings. Beause they are, as a race, older than humanity, their technology is also more advanced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra-La

You could also try to rent  GI Joe the Movie from the 1980's to find out more and see the characters.

After reading into Cobra-la I'm gald they arent going to be in this new comic.

Here are the covers for issues 1-3.  form a neat poster so far.

jvtfIII_01_00a.jpgjvtfIII_02_00a.jpgjvtfIII_03_00a.jpg

You could also try to rent  GI Joe the Movie from the 1980's to find out more and see the characters.

Or, y'know, chew glass. It's less painful.

Serpentor was created by Cobra-La, so it's possible that they're in control of Area 52 now and no one's caught on yet.

i've seen that movie as a kid, but I can't remember anything about Cobra-La.

i guess i'm lucky.

Archived