G.I. Joe Vs Transformers IV

Big Grim

I liked it alot! The Serpentor part was worked in great!  But whats the deal in showing Primal when he dowloaded stuff?

He was downloading the data tracks from Soundwave and.. whoa. Why would Soundwave know about Primal? :tfhuh

#Continuity error#

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked it alot! The Serpentor part was worked in great!  But whats the deal in showing Primal when he dowloaded stuff?

He was downloading the data tracks from Soundwave and.. whoa. Why would Soundwave know about Primal? :tfhuh

#Continuity error#

I know this is an alternate type universe and stuff, but all the other images run along the story of the cartoons.  So that Primal thing is a WTF for me. Its a continuity error like Galvasean said, I think maybe they are trying to throw in something for BW anniversary.  But messed up in doing in it. But other than that the comic is great. 

it looks like they've retconned the final few pages of the second mini. Cobra-La had conquered the Area 52 base, but apparently this it's still under the control of the US gov't. Seeley did say during his interview at newsarama that they originally intended to go with the Cobra-La/Unicron story, but that they decided to go in this direction instead. Which I actually prefer cuz I mean c'mon...Cobra-La. Does anybody really want to revisit that?

Well that and the second mini wasn't exactly the most stellar series...hell it had Cyclonus working with Shockwave...

so, he worked for Shockwave for a time in the Marvel UK comic. It may fit in the Joe/TF continuity that he works for Shockwave. He could be a sleeper agent for Unicron, or just an easter egg for the fans.

The last few pages of V2 really ruined an otherwise decent story arc.

I'mjust saying they can be...flexable...lol

Still though, this is one of the best first issues I've read for a mini in a bit. I love Cobra Commander Starscreaming about Bumblebee "Of all of them....I hate that yellow one the most..."

Man is just lucky they didn't have Wheelie in the mix lol

So Serpentor thinks Megs is his dad. Weird.

I smell an unholy alliance between Megatron and Serpentor...

And Cobra Commander joining forces with the Joes....

Archived