G.I. Joe Vs Transformers IV

Big Grim

Joe Ng, the guy that took over for Guidi in the Energon comic and did War Within: Age of Wrath. I really liked his work, very detailed and cartoony at the same time. I like how IDW has getting guys like Don and Joe that did TF comics during the DW era. It'd be nice if they got Guidi too.

well, Udon has Joe Ng. Justlucky Devils Due got them to do the art on this TF Crossover :D

as for the return of Guido?

He's working on the upcoming TF:Evolutions - Hearts of Steel mini for IDW ;)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard something about Evolutions before, is that the mini that's supposed to be a separate continuity?

Evolutions is going to be a sort of "Else Worlds" or "Star Wars Tales"-ish title

the first mini under the title is "Hearts of Steel"

an out of continuity "what if TFs were activated during _____time period" story

the new Shockwave as a ship design is superb!

Well got the first issue...and am beyond impresed. Great art, so far doesn't feel too forced like the last series...ya got grimlock doing what he does best...

It get's the Starscreamer

*STAMP!*

Seal of aproval

aproved.gif

I liked it alot! The Serpentor part was worked in great!  But whats the deal in showing Primal when he dowloaded stuff?

Serpent Organic Robot, or something. Story has a lot of potential. I wonder what will happen if Megatron comes back, and how he and Serpentor will act together.

Reminds me of those Cobra-La designs by Don. It would be pretty cool if Serpentor rebuild Megatron with Cybertron/Human hybrid technology into Galvatron.

I liked it alot! The Serpentor part was worked in great!  But whats the deal in showing Primal when he dowloaded stuff?

He was downloading the data tracks from Soundwave and.. whoa. Why would Soundwave know about Primal? :tfhuh

Archived