G.I. Joe Vs Transformers IV

Big Grim

I really like the Dinobots in volume 2. Its a pity their arc was cut. the whole thing felt so very rushed (due to the stuff Big Grim already said).

BTW: I really hate the Cobra L.A.!!!

EDIT: Although the covers DO look really cool, remember they never really have much to do with the actual content of the comics. Whatever happened to the giant Cobra Commander robot on the cover of V2#1?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was more hoping for Scorpinok mysefl...they had the Energon one on the cover...and a sweet ass preview pic for him in the previous issue...plus of all the timelines that one had the most potential...

I was more hoping for Scorpinok mysefl...they had the Energon one on the cover...and a sweet ass preview pic for him in the previous issue...plus of all the timelines that one had the most potential...

it wasn't the Energon version, it was how G1 Scorp would look in Joe/TF continuity.

I thought the Devils Due team just didnt know enough about Tf characterisation to pull them off convincingly and the comics are too biased toward the Joes.

they were pretty biased towards the joes of course, but i interviewed dan jolley just before last years mini, Joe vs TF II came out. He's quite the avid TF geek.

I just wish Megatron had of squished a few dozen Joes in volume one. Lets face it, the best bit was Thundercracker transforming with a guy inside the cockpit.

:mwahaha

• 2 months later...

update

It does follow up volume two, so it is the same continuity as the first two. And it's out March 8.

update

It does follow up volume two, so it is the same continuity as the first two. And it's out March 8.

Looks good. The artwork is nice. Who is doing the pencils?

Joe Ng, the guy that took over for Guidi in the Energon comic and did War Within: Age of Wrath. I really liked his work, very detailed and cartoony at the same time. I like how IDW has getting guys like Don and Joe that did TF comics during the DW era. It'd be nice if they got Guidi too.

http://www.devilsdue.net/previews

HYeres a 5 page preview

Archived