Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

I would have liked to see Unicron as a Battlestation or something....or like the post above, just his disembodied head that transformes into a tank or weapon and a robot (maybe galvatron or somthing) would be cool.

Or reintroduce the 3 Decepticon heralds, Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge that triple combine into unicron's limbs or somthing (i.e. Galvatron as the torso or head, Cyc as the left arm, Scourge as the right arm ETC.)

Just being creative lol

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup its deffinly a cybertron toy..........................

thats all i can really say about him.  I dont hate him, but my one crit is that his legs, and feet look thin and small to really support his body with out it falling over.

*LOL*

I'm trying to be nice but its like 5am and I havent been to bed yet. Right now he looks like a really pissed off, and not going to take ANYONES Blot verson of  WWI bumblebee.  All you really have to do is replace that unicron mouth with the roof of a VW

ok why here?

any way chickin legs on a WW bumble bee body=most over rated cybertron toy to date

i was sorta hoping for a bot mode like BWneo unicron with a tank mode like WWmegs or a ship form like a sweep eather way hes meh

ok why here?

any way chickin legs on a WW bumble bee body=most over rated cybertron toy to date

i was sorta hoping for a bot mode like BWneo unicron with a tank mode like WWmegs or a ship form like a sweep eather way hes meh

i was hoping (although outright not even expecting to happen) for them to release the neo unicron for the end of cybertron. that wouldv been cool. id say why i hate cyb uni but its been said.

Archived