Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

Unicron was an amazing Transformer.  I can't believe anyone is badmouthing him.

Also, I'm a huge Orson Welles fan so he is my favoritte villian of all time.  Much better then Megs or Galvy.

the new tank one would be really really awesome if it was just Unicrons head that transformed into a Tank.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the unicron toy is great people...i got one when it 1st hit stors for $50 then I got a 2nd to keep misb when they were like $10 at target :-) I never did get the back colored one which i regret because it came to turn out that he was rather hard to come by :-(

Yeah, I wanted the black one too.  That guy was like the master of darkness just like Cybertron Galvy looks like the Devil himself.  Very cool figures. 

That being said, I just can't get used to this Unicron's "seed" idea.  I'd just leav him dead and make the next menacing creature to float around space devouring things...or maybe another threat.  Unicron reborn...again sounds a little too campy to me and seems that the think tank that is Hasbro has run outta ideas. 

Hire some new writers Hasbro!

the unicron toy is great people...i got one when it 1st hit stors for $50 then I got a 2nd to keep misb when they were like $10 at target :-) I never did get the back colored one which i regret because it came to turn out that he was rather hard to come by :-(

really, i got the black one instead of the other one. i play with the other tfs more than him though

coolness so  hes basicly what unicron was before he evolved...id like to see this, wonder why they chose a tank though...youd almost think they would have chose something that could fly....I have always liked unicron...and i think they should keep him coming...as long as they are keeping up with all the other names

wait, which one of you is the annoying brother?

That would be my brother....SUPREMEX22!!!  Don't tell him I gave away his name.  He's not a member of this place yet; he's at another forum site right now.  However if he does join....then he'll wont leave me alone...He walks my path EVERYDAY!!! :redface

My brother really is annoying...and sort of a natt....he's waaaaaaaay obsess with getting me too explode on his...(BEAP!!!).

Should be an interesting release.

Finally a Unicron that won't break the bank. :clap

When did Unicron break the bank?

When he was a 50 dollar chunk of crap. (In some people's opinion.) Overall, A Uni was a dissapointing release.

Not disapointing. 80+CND just seemed a bit much for him at that time. I almost grabbed one at TRU the Summer he was released for $89 but had to put him back bacause of insuficient funds. As embarassing as that was I'm glad it happened because I later grabbed the Armada release at Walmart for about 30 CND. Dark Unicron came later for 20 CND so no complaints here.  :thumb

Energon Omega Supreme was an utter disapointing and he retailed here for about the same as the original Unicron. :tfmad

As for breaking the bank this time around we have both Metroplex and Primus to do that. The only real diference this time around though is from what I've been seeing these two definitely worth it. I'm just glad Unicron won't be yet another Supreme to either invest in or wait out until clearence. :thumb

Archived