Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

I am confused...

Isn't G1 Scourge a Hovercraft not a Tank?

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Yes, hence the G1-esque alt mode of the supposed deluxe Unicron.  It may be a tank, but by the descriptions it sounds more of a nod to G1 Scourge than anything else.

It looked nothing like G1 Scourge actually.  I mean it looks like a hovercraft type ship but nothing like a boat.  And it has Unicron's trademark pincers at the nose of the craft.  To me, it looked more like the Star Wars Snowspeeder.

I'm confused! , are you referring to this?  :wtf

No. Imagine Snowspeeder with the pincers at the nose (you know the pincers Unicron use to grab planets before he eats them).  But it's organic looking though, meaning pretty curvy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now while this probably will not happen, Unicron could easily be remolded for a GF/Cybertron release. all of his minicon activated gimmicks are located in areas that could be easily access by a force chip, particularly his leg-mounted missile batteries and  the planet-buster canon in his chest. what do you guys think?

Its an interesting idea, but with how Supreme SS has been selling, not sure stores would take on a thrid Unicron, ah well at least we get a Deluxe one later on :clap

Deluxe Unicron?

That tank Unicron announced in Botcon.

Its an interesting idea, but with how Supreme SS has been selling, not sure stores would take on a thrid Unicron, ah well at least we get a Deluxe one later on :clap

Deluxe Unicron?

Any links? This is the 1st time i've heard of it.

Deluxe Unicron?

Any links? This is the 1st time i've heard of it.

I don't have any links, go search the New & forum place, you'll find something there, no pics of it though.

Archived