Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

I always wanted a unicron but didn't dig on the big size thing. However I was extreamly happy to read that this will be a deluxe sized toy to yeah I am very happy indeed.

you didn't dig a TF that turns into a planet being huge :tfhuh

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am confused...

Isn't G1 Scourge a Hovercraft not a Tank?

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Yes, hence the G1-esque alt mode of the supposed deluxe Unicron.  It may be a tank, but by the descriptions it sounds more of a nod to G1 Scourge than anything else.

It looked nothing like G1 Scourge actually.  I mean it looks like a hovercraft type ship but nothing like a boat.  And it has Unicron's trademark pincers at the nose of the craft.  To me, it looked more like the Star Wars Snowspeeder.

I always wanted a unicron but didn't dig on the big size thing. However I was extreamly happy to read that this will be a deluxe sized toy to yeah I am very happy indeed.

you didn't dig a TF that turns into a planet being huge :tfhuh

Nah that wasn't the problem. I think the planet thing is cool. but for me I like deluxe sized transformers. It always seemed that the designers put more effort in deluxe sized toys......more articultaion, harder transformations, better details....alot of work on a smaller canvas. But a bigger toy just seemed to promote lazyness w/ the designers. A bigger canvas with still the same amount of deluxe sized work.

Plus I am far more impressed w/ what can be done on such a small scale. Bigger toys are just too easy and not nearly as impresive to me

I am confused...

Isn't G1 Scourge a Hovercraft not a Tank?

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Yes, hence the G1-esque alt mode of the supposed deluxe Unicron.  It may be a tank, but by the descriptions it sounds more of a nod to G1 Scourge than anything else.

It looked nothing like G1 Scourge actually.  I mean it looks like a hovercraft type ship but nothing like a boat.  And it has Unicron's trademark pincers at the nose of the craft.  To me, it looked more like the Star Wars Snowspeeder.

I'm confused! , are you referring to this?  :wtf

post-5986-1134182086.jpg

post-5986-1134182150.jpg

wow! that might be it! huvercraft plus tank.....yep mystory solved

i dont like the idea, unless hes repainted to g1 scourge at some point. but being a deluxe and unicron, its unlikely ill pass it up. im suprised im being so sceptical without at least seeing a proto shot.

Archived