Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  The whole "you can't destroy the evil without destroying the light too / yin-yang thing doesn't provide as much closure to a story like killing an enemy for good does.

well, it's not like GF didn't abandon that little plot point in favior of "Super powerful Autobots go around handing the weakling Decepticons their skid-plates every chance they get". the Grand Black Hole came about because the death of an "Evil God" up-setted the ballance of Good and Evil so what does Galaxy Convoy do, even after being directly told this? he goes around becoming super powerful and beating the scrap out of the cons. in any sensible storyline, Galaxy Convoy's antics would only seek to further upset the ballance but the fact that GC can become as powerful as he wants without reprecautions just shows that the writers care more about "Good always triumphs over evil" rather than taoism.

I am confused...

Isn't G1 Scourge a Hovercraft not a Tank?

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Yes, hence the G1-esque alt mode of the supposed deluxe Unicron.  It may be a tank, but by the descriptions it sounds more of a nod to G1 Scourge than anything else.

I am confused...

Isn't G1 Scourge a Hovercraft not a Tank?

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Yes, hence the G1-esque alt mode of the supposed deluxe Unicron.  It may be a tank, but by the descriptions it sounds more of a nod to G1 Scourge than anything else.

From what I've heard it looks techno-organic.

I might own a Unicron this time around :wave

The whole "you can't destroy the evil without destroying the light too / yin-yang thing doesn't provide as much closure to a story like killing an enemy for good does.

well, it's not like GF didn't abandon that little plot point in favior of "Super powerful Autobots go around handing the weakling Decepticons their skid-plates every chance they get". the Grand Black Hole came about because the death of an "Evil God" up-setted the ballance of Good and Evil so what does Galaxy Convoy do, even after being directly told this? he goes around becoming super powerful and beating the scrap out of the cons. in any sensible storyline, Galaxy Convoy's antics would only seek to further upset the ballance but the fact that GC can become as powerful as he wants without reprecautions just shows that the writers care more about "Good always triumphs over evil" rather than taoism.

Then again, when did we last see a sensible storyline in the catroons.

I like it when the Decepticons are stronger and the Autobots really need to use their intelligence and smart battle plans to win. Afterall the Deceptions are warriors and most Autobots are only soldiers because they had to.

I think the dumbest idea that Galaxy Convoy can be as powerful as he wants. What is up with that? Lame indeed.

I always wanted a unicron but didn't dig on the big size thing. However I was extreamly happy to read that this will be a deluxe sized toy to yeah I am very happy indeed.

Archived