Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

We know there are no pics but, for those of you how have been to the one con where hasbro unvailed it in a closed room session, could you discribe what you remember seeing?

If this has been covered......sorry. Deluxe unicron is very much news to me.

Thanks ahead of time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently 'Think of a tank with a front half like that of the original Scourge.'

Wait wait now...  So the new Unicron is going to be a deluxe size figure??? That sucks!!! I knew about him, but I thought he'd be a big ass tank, like Starscream size!!  DAMN DAMN DAMN~!!!

This is supposed to be a Unicron "seed", representing the regeneration of Unicron to his previous power.

As I understand it, he'll be something like a boat-shaped tank, with spidery legs.  Perhaps vaguely asteroid-looking.

I hear it is an Ice Cream Truck....and that he is Minicon Class, not Deluxe Class

j/k

I heard cybertronain tank seed of unicron sounds good...I was hoping for "the Fallen"

Ahhhh, Unicron Seed, that's a bit better, I was still hoping for a huge ass tank though. Oh well.  I guess Armada Megatron will due for now as my biggest tank. THe Fallen is a cool Idea. I can't wait to see this one!! Espescially if he serves Ice Cream!!

This is supposed to be a Unicron "seed", representing the regeneration of Unicron to his previous power.

I'm going to take this moment to say that I don't really care for eastern religion/philosophy mixing with Transformer plots.  This happened in Digimon too, and made it even lamer.  The whole "you can't destroy the evil without destroying the light too / yin-yang thing doesn't provide as much closure to a story like killing an enemy for good does.

I think that idea is kind of cool, Shadow.

Either way, I can't wait for this figure.  Deluxe sized Unicron?  What's not to love.  Besides, it makes our wallets happier, doesn't it?

Archived