Has the new Alt. wave hit saturation yet?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

me too.  BBTS said "late 2005" back in october, and it's getting to be very late 2005 with no updates :(

I contacted them the other day and they said the current info is posted with the item, and like it reads "late 2005" I agree with you Shadow, its looking like very, very late 2005. Maybe even "early 2006"

I also agree with tman about the new shelf cloggers...All of the sudden there are a TON of the alts numbers 8-13...swindle,grimlock,windcharger(of course), ravage, wheeljack and shockblast...I mean it went from seem shocky and wheeljack once since may to like a MILLION of them on the shelves in my TRU and Target! Oh and lets not forget the newest shelf warmer...Decepticharge! My target still has the 6 they had when i first saw them there! We probably wil not see the new alts here til they all sell, however BBTS should be getting them, they have been getting them way ahead of time for a while now, Here's hoping!

Ive seen decepticharge and prowl in CT. But none of the new packaged ones. Does anyone know what wave swerve shipped in, cause the case ass. that had decepticharge and prowl also had wheeljack and swindle.

OK.

For a while Hasbro was inserting a new Alt into the assortment whilst removing the oldest.

In April/May the case was:  Windcharger, Battle Ravage, Shockblast and Wheeljack.

The next case should have been Battle Ravage, Shockblast, Wheeljack and Decepticharge - however, even though this case appeared overseas in late May it didn't seem to show up here in the US until October or so.

In the interim, we got two assortments, neither of which seems to be shipping anymore - as I haven't seen Sweve for months (and Prowl never).

July: Grimlock (x2), Swindle and Swerve

September:  Prowl, Decepticharge, Wheeljack and Swindle

Now, we're getting the aforementioned: Battle Ravage, Shockblast, Wheeljack and Decepticharge case.  The next assortment released should be the bubble packaged guys (Prowl, Skids, Sunstreaker and Tracks).

Archived