What's on YOUR Christmas list?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

What TFs do you plan to beg your parents/relatives/friends/etc. to get you for Christmas?

My list is kinda short, but:

Cybertronian Defense Red alert

Evac

BT Sunstreaker

And with the inevitable Christmas spending money, I'll consider BT Skids and GF Soundwave.

I've got nthing in mind since i have'nt found evac or the wave 4 basics and deluxes probaly won't show up till next year here and my dad probaly won't get galvatron for me so not sure i'll be getting a roboraptor though

I asked my step-mother-in-law for Hardtop, Overhaul, Brushguard and Armourhide....I figure since they're all relativly cheap around here (under $7 each) she'll get me at least 3 of them. She's pretty much the only person who gets me either A). What I ask for, or B). just a shat-load of really kickass stuff

If I get Wal-Mart gift cards, I'll get myself Jetfire or Leobreaker (if I get a $20 card) or if I get more than a $20 card, I'll get either of those, or I'll get Clocker, Ransack, Brakedown, Red alert, Hot Shot, Landmine or Override.

I'm holding out for Galvatron rather than get Megatron...I just like Galvys color scheme so much better.

I'll pick up Alt Skids and Sunstreaker later on my own.

That's it for TF's.

I'd love to get some gift certificates for places like Midas, or Meineke, or VIP...my truck is in desperate need of a tune-up, radiator and transmission treatment...a new windshield....I bought it in 96 (it was a year old) and never tuned it...had 1 tranny flush at 60k miles...I'm at 127k now. Never tuned it...ever... :tfgrin

Vortec 4.3L V6 engine...it's been good to me..Chevy power!

Oh, and beef jerkey...I want beef jerkey...that stuff's expensive as hell  :tfsad

I don't think I'm gonna be begging anyone to get me any TFs for X'mas (parents assume that I'm old enough to buy my own toys; brother isn't working; and girlfriend most likely wouldn't get me one, it's not her style).

But my To-Buy list for this holiday season includes:

Cyb. Defense Red alert

Crosswise

Alt Skids

Alt Sunstreaker

(Non-TF) 1/60 Strike Freedom Gundam Lightning Edition

Archived