Alt. Dirty Gurl

plowking

My wife asked me if I would make a girl transformer just for her. I let her pick the car, colors and yes, the name, and no its not misspelled, thats how my wife wanted it. Shes very proud of her toy.

I introduce: Alt. Dirty Gurl. Shes got a "vibration" gun that sends uncontrolable "surges" and "vibrations" thru her opponent, and an energon "whip" for "other stuff"

First car mode

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice man, I really like what you did with the shoulder/rear quarter panels. What did you have to do to get that to work? How does it affect the transformation? If you dont mind my asking that is.

I like what you did with the gun as well, overall a very nice custom. I'm sure your wife is happy with it. :thumb

I agree with everyone, the shoulder mod looks incredible. I also like the way you integrated the engin, and front end together to make for a crossbow styled weapon. Colours look really good and clean, and the head mold looks top notch, Awsome job allaround. :thumb

Archived