Snapes on a Plane's Collection

Turbine that is an excellent collection.

Oh and thanks to your sightings I was able to pick up King Atlas this past weekend at the Walmart on Westheimer and Kirkwood.

Also I work over in the montrose area, and though i have seen daves world of anime almost every day on my drive home, I have never stopped. I just found their site on the web and feel like dropping by one day soon.

Again AWSOME collection.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FortMax:

I honestly forgot that that Marmalade boy poster was even up there :)

A friend of mine, Patricia, was obsessed with them and gave me that for my wall of pictures!! I've never actually seen the show :)

Dufftrix:

I'm glad you find the sightings useful... Daves World is cool to visit, I get ALL of my reissues there because they average $35...and NO SHIPPING!!! Just tax. Their G1's are usually overpriced by about 5 bucks more than I would spend on ebay, but atleast here in town I again dont have to pay shipping, dont have to wait for the item, and I can inspect it in person.

Basically, as an online shop they are a bit pricey, but for in person convinience, I justify it.

Hey, maybe one day we'll bump into each other there. The guy there named Mike knows me as Robby the Robot Man, even though I'm actually Bobby :)

-Turbine

• 4 months later...

*Bump*

I'm usually against "teh bumping," but I figured that more people know who I am now than when I originally posted this and they might want to see it...

The only real additions are a Superion (non-knockoff), the Universe Defensor, the new Alts(Silverstreak & Hound), Energon, and Reissues, and maybe a few throttlebots, Universe figs, etc...

Enjoy once again!

-Turbine

I finally got ahold of a digital camera and went crazy. I also posted my kitbash in the Art Gallery forum, etc...

Well, everyone else was doing it so here's mine:

http://home.att.net/~rjallen/Collection.html

Turbine you have an awesome collection. :thumb Have you seen mine? I think yours dwarfs mine.

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=6774

Wow, that is impressive. I would spend days changing them from one form to another (I like mine all to be in the same form i.e robot, if I change one I gotta change them all lol)

Thos poor armada toys, ouch bro. I think I see the regular Red-alert peeking out between nemesis prime, and hoist.........LOL......anyways, nice bro, really nice!

Archived