Snapes on a Plane's Collection

I finally got ahold of a digital camera and went crazy. I also posted my kitbash in the Art Gallery forum, etc...

Well, everyone else was doing it so here's mine:

http://home.att.net/~rjallen/Collection.html

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if you do or not, but do you like Transformers?

Actually, I HATE Transformers :) Gobots all the way :tflaugh1

I've been collecting these suckers since I was 5...Literally every dollar that doesn't go to college, food, gas, and bills goes straight to Transformers. No music or video games for me, that's what friends are for! Plus AnimeDavesWorld has their shop here in Houston, and that's pretty tepting to go waste money at.

I used to think mine didn't measure up with seeing all the big guys posting their collections, but it's a nice feeling that other people would say wow to it :) Thanks a bunch!

-Turbine

i see you took sideswipe to the doctors, nice collection dude!! :thumb :thumb

Yeah, I figured since there would eventually be a second use of the mold (I originally thought Sunstreaker) it would allow for different robot modes to seem like two completely different toys when on display. If they were to release Sunstreaker, it would also go back to the G1 scheme of same car modes with different robot modes. And I always thought the normal sideswipe way looked more Sunstreaker-ish than it did to the original sideswipe.

-Turbine

That is one extensive collection! Congrats! I like most of them... but out of all the shojo anime, why Marmalade Boy? Miki is a prozac child and Meiko is a baka for believing that smart as she is, she didn't need college to help her refine her skills or that there was someone other than Na-chan for her. Anyways, my apologies as you can tell while I like the TF I also enjoy anime, 28+ years. Seriously though, excellent collection and thanks for sharing. :thumb If you want to discuss anime head over the anime section and start a thread, heck on Marmalade Boy if you want. :tflaugh

Archived