What's the value of these TF's

Rawhide

Okay, I’m thinking about selling a bunch of TF’s that I simply don’t do anything with and which just takes up space in my attic. They’re all figures that I care really little about, so no great loss for me.

I’ve already checked with BBTS to determine the value of these figs, but I couldn’t find most. I’m therefore turning to you.

I could post this in the end cap, but since I live in The Netherlands and most of you don’t (and international shipping is expensive) it seems easier to sell it to a local store. Besides, I’m informing about the value first. Maybe afterwards I’ll post in the end cap.

All figures are loose and complete unless indicated otherwise. Joints are all good.

Generation 1

- Aerialbots (all 5): some sticker wear on some of the figs. Fireflight is part KO to replace a thorn wing; I vaguely remember there was a similar problem on Skydive.

- Technobots (all 5): very little sticker wear except for the main sticker on Computron’s chest part; this sticker is missing.

- Pretenders Landmine, Waveride, Cloudburst, Bomb burst, Submarauder, Bludgeon.

- Predaking (reissue) MIB. Stickers not applied.

- Powermasters Optimus Prime & Joyride: very little sticker wear.

- Headmaster Siren: very little sticker wear.

- Throttlebots Chase & Goldbug

- Triggerbots Backstreet & Override

- Micromaster Overload & Roughstuff

- Combaticons (all 5): some sticker wear and both Brawl & Onslaught have some small plastic chipping (doesn’t really interfere with looks or transformation).

- Horrorcons (all 5): very little sticker wear

- Seacons: Snaptrap, Overbite, Seawing, Skalor & Tentakil

- Triggercons Crankcase & Ruckus

- Targetmaster Misfire

- Scourge: some sticker wear (especially in alt mode).

- Trypticon: very slight sticker wear

Beast Wars (USA & BW 2)

- Megatron: no hip missiles

- Burning Beast Convoy MIB, box damaged

- BW2 Galvatron: no crotch screw (yeah, I know…I tried to put it differently…:( )

Beastmachines:

- Jetstorm (ultra): MISB

- Rattrap

Armada:

- Thundercracker or Skywarp (haven’t decided yet)

- bunch of minicons that came with other figures

Energon:

- Micromaster constructicons (all 6)

Cybertron

- Scourge

Help would be appreciated :thumb

Okay, I’m thinking about selling a bunch of TF’s that I simply don’t do anything with and which just takes up space in my attic. They’re all figures that I care really little about, so no great loss for me.

I’ve already checked with BBTS to determine the value of these figs, but I couldn’t find most. I’m therefore turning to you.

I could post this in the end cap, but since I live in The Netherlands and most of you don’t (and international shipping is expensive) it seems easier to sell it to a local store. Besides, I’m informing about the value first. Maybe afterwards I’ll post in the end cap.

All figures are loose and complete unless indicated otherwise. Joints are all good.

Generation 1

- Aerialbots (all 5): some sticker wear on some of the figs. Fireflight is part KO to replace a thorn wing; I vaguely remember there was a similar problem on Skydive.

- Technobots (all 5): very little sticker wear except for the main sticker on Computron’s chest part; this sticker is missing.

- Pretenders Landmine, Waveride, Cloudburst, Bomb burst, Submarauder, Bludgeon.

- Predaking (reissue) MIB. Stickers not applied.

- Powermasters Optimus Prime & Joyride: very little sticker wear.

- Headmaster Siren: very little sticker wear.

- Throttlebots Chase & Goldbug

- Triggerbots Backstreet & Override

- Micromaster Overload & Roughstuff

- Combaticons (all 5): some sticker wear and both Brawl & Onslaught have some small plastic chipping (doesn’t really interfere with looks or transformation).

- Horrorcons (all 5): very little sticker wear

- Seacons: Snaptrap, Overbite, Seawing, Skalor & Tentakil

- Triggercons Crankcase & Ruckus

- Targetmaster Misfire

- Scourge: some sticker wear (especially in alt mode).

- Trypticon: very slight sticker wear

Beast Wars (USA & BW 2)

- Megatron: no hip missiles

- Burning Beast Convoy MIB, box damaged

- BW2 Galvatron: no crotch screw (yeah, I know…I tried to put it differently…:( )

Beastmachines:

- Jetstorm (ultra): MISB

- Rattrap

Armada:

- Thundercracker or Skywarp (haven’t decided yet)

- bunch of minicons that came with other figures

Energon:

- Micromaster constructicons (all 6)

Cybertron

- Scourge

Help would be appreciated :thumb

your best bet is to a search of completed auctions on ebay to see what they are going for, also check out tor fare or Lee's price guide, though lately they seem to be off a lot.

All I know is your lucky if you get $5 for BM Rattrap, that's how much I bought mine for somewhat recently MISB.

:tflaugh Well, then I won't regret it if keep him and use his head on a future Alt kitbash.

your best bet is to a search of completed auctions on ebay to see what they are going for, also check out tor fare or Lee's price guide, though lately they seem to be off a lot.

Thanks :thumb. I've already checked a bit on e-bay, although I often feel those prices are a bit too steep IMO. But I'll give it a go. Toyfare I'm passingly familiar with (I pass on buying it in the comic store I visit every week), but Lee's price guide is a complete unknown to me.

I'd post these in endcap man :thumb

And i might be interested in that Scourge too ;)

Hm, endcap is if you offering them. Right now I'm just asking what they're worth...or better yet, how much I should be asking for them.

Also: Thad & Wraithverge, although I'd be happy to sell them to you when I've got a price, do note that international shipping is expensive (I know that RiD Cryotek (MISB) cost around $ 30 to ship from the Netherlands to the USA).

The easiest way would be to go to your closest magazine / book store and pick up a copy of Toyfare magazine. They have a comprehensive price guide for loose and MIB for EVERY transformer made (US only)  in every issue. (Not to mention GI Joes, etc...)

*edit* ... sorry ErikB - didn't see your comment earlier about it.  :redface

I know you'll get more for A. Skywarp than for A. Thundercracker.  But I'm not sure how much.

Not where I live. A Thundercracker was never released in the Netherlands, but A Skywarp was sold at discoount for about $ 10. Problem is, for the kitbash I'm planning Thundercracker would be better suited.

Archived