Do you agree?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• AWESOME idea!!!
    • Good idea.
    • Okay idea.
    • Bad idea.
    • TERRIBLE idea!!!

Run down of score...I probably missed some...

G1 Starscream

G1 Thundercracker

G1 Skywarp

G1 Dirge

G1 Ramjet

G1 Thrust

G1 Sunstorm

Reissue Starscream

Reissue Thundercracker

Reissue Skywarp

Reissue Dirge

Japanese Reissue Starscream

AM Starscream

AM Thundercracker...

G1 Pretender Starscream

HOC Starscream

HOC Coronation Starscream

HOC Thundercracker

HOC Skywarp

HOC Dirge

HOC Sunstorm

PVC Ghost Starscream

BIG PVC Starscream 1 & 2

G2 Starscream

G2 Ramjet?

Armada Starscream

Armada Thundercracker

Armada Skywarp

Armada Thrust

Armada PVC Starscream

Energon Ghost Starscream

Energon Energon Starscream

Cybertron Starscream

Cybertron Supreme Starscream

GF Starscream

Cybertron Thundercracker

LOC Starscream

LOC Skywarp

LOC Ramjet

RM Starscream

RM Thundercracker

RM Skywarp

Universe Skywarp

Universe Starscream (AKA Sams club)

Universe Ramjet (AKA spring value pack)

Universe Sunstorm

WST Starscream

WST Thundercracker

WST Skywarp

WST Thrust

MW Starscream

MW Skywarp

MW Thundercracker

BW2 Thrust

BW2 Dirge

All tallied up you have

Starscream (22)

Thundercracker (9)

Skywarp (9)

Ramjet (4)

Thrust (4)

Dirge (4)

Sunstorm (3)

I personally wish they did more Sunstorms...

I hear a rumor there is going to be a Sunstorm Minicon in a two pack in wave 3... I don't seem to see where I put my Wave 3 List... anybody have a copy?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Run down of score...I probably missed some...

All tallied up you have

Starscream (22)

Thundercracker (9)

Skywarp (9)

Ramjet (4)

Thrust (4)

Dirge (4)

Sunstorm (3)

See what I mean peeps? Far too many Starscreamers that could've at least been one of the other Jets!

I know SS is the most popular, but that's no excuse for having more than 1 in any line. Give the other Seekers a chance!

Yeah, I almost hate to say it, but i have mad love for the seekers.  although I don't have all the g1 seekers, I own all 4 robot masters seekers, all 5 armada seekers (2 different colors of Starscream) all the tRU reissue seekers, and all the ehopbby exclusives...SUnstorm, clear starscream, black starscream.  THeres just somthing kinda cool about a giant fleet of jets.

I almost hate to say it, but I hope they recolor Cybertron Starscream.

*Waits for somebody to throw something at me*

*Throws a bo!*

F### knows what a "bo" is, but I've heard Rap-Dudes say it and apparently it's a good thing to throw!?!

In a nutshell though:  :pfx

well, at least it was only a bo, I was worried someone might throw a shoe

Who the hell throws his shoe?? That really hurt.

The only TRU reissues I have left are my Thundecracker, Skywarp and R. Prime. I was going to get rid of my seeker but they go so well with my TCS Starscream. I wish they would reissue them in the TCS collection, finding the e-Hobby ones are hard.

But as for more Thundercraker & Skywarp repaints, I think we could use some more. We could use more, but not go overboard. I think repaints of the GF Starscream would be great. If the Alt. Seekers ever come together, I would buy all three for sure. I am kinda glad the seekers were not converted into cars, but some of the kitbashes I have seen look good.

The constant clamoring for everything to be like G1 though is becoming really, really annoying, though.  If it were up to you guys, things'd get very boring, very fast.

Look at Armada with the Wheeljack/Downshift characters. It's crap. The should stick to something that works (G1) or take an all new angle (BW) they shouldn't sit on the fence.

It's because of the fans that they do sit on the fence.  Although Hasbro's market is mostly comprised of the kids, they're aware that there's a large fan-following, and so do things here and there to appease us.

This is exactly the problem with the fandom. People don't want anything new; all they want is more re-hashes of what they've already been given. It's because of people like you that we now have fifty million Optimus Prime figures.

And it's because of Optimus Prime figures that Transformers have survived 20 years. Optimus Prime = Transformers

*cough*Beast Wars*cough*

Well let's see. Optimus Prime led/vehicle transformers ran from 1984-1995 (10 years) then again from 2001-present (5 years) (15 years total). Beast Wars/Beast Machines ran from 1996-2001 (5 years). Seems like the vehicles outlasted the beasts 3-1. Plus the beasts did reuse G1 stuff too. Optimus Primal (a huge nod to Optimus Prime), Megatron, Dinobot, Starscream's ghost. Not to bash the beast era, it did help to keep the franchize alive, but it was not the Holy Grail that all the G1 bashers seem to believe.

I stand by my statement: Optimus Prime (Primal included) = Transformers

I personally would like to see brand new original molds for all the seekers. I love that Thundercracker finally got his own original mold. Same with Thrust. It helps make these characters more unique and not just clones of each other with new paint scheme. Now I just want to see a completely original mold for Skywarp and I'll be happy.

I personally would like to see brand new original molds for all the seekers. I love that Thundercracker finally got his own original mold. Same with Thrust. It helps make these characters more unique and not just clones of each other with new paint scheme. Now I just want to see a completely original mold for Skywarp and I'll be happy.

I'd like to see SS, TC & SW as the same mold. And Ramjet, Thrust & Dirge as the same basic mold but with new wing molds. To differentiate between them each one should have a different head mold, the same head design but with different faces. (Maybe 2 types of head molds? One type for the first 3, and another type for the Conehead Trio?)

How's about this for an idea:

Release a SS/TC/SW 3-pack as the mainline toys, then the Coneheads as a limited edition exclusive 3-pack?

*edit*

Maybe Cybertron should've had the big Seeker mold as SS, and the 2 smaller ones (individual SS & SS vs VP) as SW & TC instead?

Maybe Cybertron should've had the big Seeker mold as SS, and the 2 smaller ones (individual SS & SS vs VP) as SW & TC instead?

Isn't there a rumor that Hasbro will be releasing a single pack Voyager Starscream repaint as Skywarp?

Archived