YO PPL!

JustDavePLVY

SOMEONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT MY SIG IS TOO BIG, ITS NOT, ALL I DID WAS JUST USE UBB CODE, I HAVE NO PLACE TO ""HOST IT"" THATS WHY I FOUND IT AND JUST USED ""UBB CODE"" THE STAPLE BRACKETS!!! YOU KNOW, THE ""["" AND THE ""]"" BRACKETS, MY SIG IS NOT TOO BIG!! IT DLOAD TO MY PUTER JUST FINE, I DONT KNOW WHY THIS PERSON KEEPS ON TELLING ME TO REMOVE IT, NOBODY ELSE SEEM TO HAVE A PRB WITH IT!! I LIKE IT JUST FINE, AS I SAID, I DONT HAVE A PLACE TO HOST THEM, AND YES EVEN YELLING AT ME ABOUT THE SMILY THINGEE... WTF KIND OF S**T IS THAT??? THATS MAJORLY FKED UP!!! , EVERYBPODY ELSE HAS THERE SIG BIGGER THEN MINE AND I DONT KNOW WHY ""THEY"" DONT GET WARNED THEMSELVES!!! THATS REALLY TAKING IT WAY TO FAR, FOR ME TO HAVE A SIG AND GET BLAMED AND YET OTHERS DONT!!! WTF KIND OF S**T IS THAT??? HUH??? THATS REALLY FKED UP!!!! :tfmad :tfmad :tfmad WHY THE FK MUST I BE PICKED ON WHEN NOBODY ELSE GETS PICKED ON, WTF?????...

THAT JUST REALLY PIZZES ME THE FK OFF WHEN WHATS HIOS FACE TELLS ME TO REMOVE MY SIFG WHEN OTHERS HAVE A BIGGER SIG THEN MINE, THATS REALLY FKED UP!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD GO AND HAVE HIS HEAD EXAMINED OR SOMETHING... I LIKE MY SIG AND I HAVE NO PLACE TO HOST IT!!! THATS REALLY FKED UP THAT HES TELING ME TO ""REMOVE IT"" WHEN IT IS NOT TOO BIG!!! THATS FKED UP!!! WELL.. THATS ALL I HAD TO SAY ON THAT MATTER...

Archived