Universe: Crystal Widow vs. Oil Slick

Ironhide.

2005 boards also have in package pics of Universe: Crystal Widow VS. Oil Slick. Found by S250 of 52Toys.com.

Click here for the thread and pictures:

http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t=42971

....***uuugggghhhhh****1st fem-autobot fig for sale in log time.............must fight urg to buy*****becuz i refuse to pay for sideswipe....i dont care how many time hasbro repaints him.....that is one fugly bot that i wont buy.....

now that 2nd BM blackarachnia repaint ... done as an autobot.....

***i have universe Blackarachnia...very nice****

looks almot as good...probbly better......the color scheme semes to be darker.....orangier :lol

but why do the have to sell her as a 2 pak w/a lame sideways repaint

do they know thats the only way he's gonna sell? :wtf

***edit***

wo0T.... :clap post 150 :wave .....wOot :tftongue

Guest Krusty The Klown

i like the widow mold, seems nice

but dammit armada sideswipe? talk about cruelty, its just not worth it imo

Yeah its kinda lame, Crystal Widow should have been clear plastic with blue and some light grey paint apps, and maybe a nice paint wash to bring out details. Oil Slick should have been a repainted Armada Wheel-Jack figure.

Why must we get 2 lame Sideswipe recolors, don't forget were getting a bright purple Sidswipe recolor in a BATTLE IN A BOX set called Treadshot.

Yep, I agree.

One Purple and one Bright Purple/Pink mix. Two too many of this mold.

Archived