T.H.S. 02 G1 Convoy

C - 310

woah, he looks good and not too complicated either. very nice, how much is it?

About $50 to pre-order from BBTS. Should arrive in late March.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the arms are odd and it was obivious that some things would look out of place since he is really tiny, but I don't care.  He looks great, a wee bit odd, but great.  Who knows, maybe in three or more years they'll truly make the perfect Prime when technology improves even more.  For now though, this wee guy is as good as we can expect.  He is definitely joining the collection once he's released.

-Chuckles

Honestly? It may be better than 20th anniversary Prime.

I can imagine he'll be more fun to play with. I still say, let's wait til the fig is in hand before we say it's better.

I've come to realize all transformers have up to 5 factors stopping them from being the Ultimate toy.

Any one think that the toy that we get shipped to us will be so chromie silver? I hate seeing official pics and then looking at the toy and the toy chrome parts are always gray plastic instead. Just like BT Smokescreen.

So I thought this thing was part of the G1 Neo line.

What the heck is G1 Neo line?  Will they release another updated version of Prime at regular size for the film?

Too many versions of G1 Prime coming out my head is going to explode (along with my wallet)

Archived