THS-02 G1 CONVOY

noriko

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drawings look great... I just hope the actual toy is that cool and poseable. But aren't the hybrid style things really, really small? I'm hoping this might also be the base design for Prime in the proposed "neo-G1" line. Get a full sized toy designed like that :thumb

The drawings look great... I just hope the actual toy is that cool and poseable. But aren't the hybrid style things really, really small? I'm hoping this might also be the base design for Prime in the proposed "neo-G1" line. Get a full sized toy designed like that :thumb

that would be cool but we already know (or presume to believe) that the model # for this guy is HBS-02

What is this? a figure or a statue?  all these abreviations for different lines confuse me  :tfhuh

It's a very poseable and small TF with some die cast that fully transforms. THS 1 was galaxy convoy and was about the size of a small basic.

that would be cool but we already know (or presume to believe) that the model # for this guy is HBS-02

What does that mean? Maybe you misunderstand me. Hybrid Galaxy Convoy is based on the design for regular Galaxy Convoy... so I'm thinking we know Hasbro's done a good amount of work on the neo-G1 line, so maybe this Hybrid G1 convoy is based on the design for the neo-G1 Optimus.

I wanna pose this guy next to Devastator or any other Combiner. They'd finally look huge in comparison.

It says on one of the pictures THS, so he's probably going to be THS 02.

For those who don't know, the THS (Transformer Hybrid style) line is a branch/offshoot of Takara's HBS line, existing characters/designs are taken and improved upon, shrunken down, and had die-cast added to appeal to collectors.

The first figure released as a THS was Galaxy Convoy (Cybertron Optimus), and from what I've seen in pictures (since I still haven't bought him), he's slightly bigger than a basic.

Trailing off topic, other figures released in the HBS line were a few Scopedog mechs from Armored Trooper VOTOMS, another Takara IP.

Archived