Buzzsaw = LOVE

My Alt. Mode Sucks

I have all the originals and though I'm not an immense fan of the Armada Cyclonus mode I just grabbed another one off the endcap to replace mine. I accidentally snapped off one of the rear wings and nothing bugs me more than having a damn near perfect collection and having the odd one broken in someway or other. :tdown

On topic I really like the work Has/Tak has done in retooling these four figs and losing the minicon ports all together. I definitely hope to find all four in the new year. :thumb 

Don't let these people get to you. I'm a fan of Buzzsaw too. I think they did a great job on these guys, but nothing can save the sideswipe mold from being crap.

Yanno whats sad? I'm going to have just about every release of A Sideswipe if I pick up the Magnus/Treadshot set..  :redface

Eh, atleast he's not Backstop.. not to say he's much better. :tfgrin

Don't let these people get to you. I'm a fan of Buzzsaw too. I think they did a great job on these guys, but nothing can save the sideswipe mold from being crap.

I wasn't a big fan of either the A-Sideswipe or A-Cyclonus molds, but I preferred Cyclonus over Sideswipe. Now, I'm finding that I'm actually liking Runamuck better than Buzzsaw. I think it's Runamuck's head sculpt and that he has a decent gun for a change that makes me like him more this time around.

Yanno whats sad? I'm going to have just about every release of A Sideswipe if I pick up the Magnus/Treadshot set..  :redface

Eh, atleast he's not Backstop.. not to say he's much better. :tfgrin

I have four versions of the A-Sideswipe mold now (is that all of them?) despite my dislike for the mold. I do like the car mode, though, which they are all currently in at the moment.

And, the Backstop mold has grown on me quite a bit from when I first saw it. I don't know what the attraction for me is, but I really want him now.

I wasn't a big fan of either the A-Sideswipe or A-Cyclonus molds, but I preferred Cyclonus over Sideswipe. Now, I'm finding that I'm actually liking Runamuck better than Buzzsaw. I think it's Runamuck's head sculpt and that he has a decent gun for a change that makes me like him more this time around.

Runamuck is a drastic improvement over Sideswipe that's for sure. The head sculpt, the gun, and the coloring really help out the poor figure. But the design of the robot mode just sucks.

Runamuck is a drastic improvement over Sideswipe that's for sure. The head sculpt, the gun, and the coloring really help out the poor figure. But the design of the robot mode just sucks.

The robot mode sucks but at least the car mode looks nice. :clap

Archived