Where's the Integra love?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

It just sort of befuddles me that Prowl is the only use of the Honda Integra up to this point. There's already at least four scheduled upcoming releases who are either coming out as Alts. or are already available as BTs (Sunstreaker, Skids, Mirage, and Prime). Usually either Hasbro or Takara announces a remold of one of the previous cars by this point. That, and the Red alert thing seems to have been a red herring (no pun intended, seriously). As the topic title says, where's the Integra love? It's one of my favorite molds thus far... (if you do the leg mod anyway) I'd hate to see him not get reused somehow.

I don't think we're in any danger of Hasbro not reusing an Alternator mold. I think part of the reason for holding off on a remold yet is there seems to be a plan for a big push and relaunch of the Alternator line in the spring with Prowl still in the mix but like 8 toys in 8 different bodies(including Ricochet and Rollbar). After that I'd imagine an Integra remold would come out with Optimus and then a Scion remold released with Mirage.

Alt Prowl never really hit market saturation in the first place.  The mold

won't, most likely be-reused until after that has happened.

As for Red alert...  that's highly debateable. There're line drawings out there which suggest it came rather close to being (Red)alert.

Alt Prowl is still "New" and I have only seen it twice in stores. It's hardly been out long enough to be complaining about it not being remolded yet when it's barely hit the store shelves itself yet. I would think since you collect transformers, you would know have faith in Hasbros Inability to resist recoloring a mold to death until no one wants to buy it!  LOL

We did see Dcharge before Windcharger was released. It is still too early though. I'm more interested in the other 4 new molds. Unless they're including Skids

Archived