Altenators Mustang

Darkhammer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm glad you folks are enjoying the parade of repaints. somebody has to I guess.

Personally though I'd much prefer no more than one repaint, and then having Hasbro moving on to something else. So far I have finally aquired one of each of the seven original modes. They all have there strengths and weeknesses and I really like each one on its own but not enough to by a repeat mold with different colours and only slight retooling. The only ones I'm considering are Shockblast, and Sunstreaker. Sunstreaker I was going to skip but the yellow on it and hardtop make it an easy sell. The only way I'd buy another Mustang is if they made it Soundwave. Hasbro finally figured out that Sunstreaker was a good idea maybe the'll again listen to the fans and give us Soundwave. :thumb 

If we have to have Soundwave I guess this mold is chunky enough, he could come with a Transforming set of spot lights that are Frenzy and Rumble?

Or my own thoughts are because the mold is one of the best in terms of bulk and design what about Scorponok?, I always liked his character and a non headmaster version would be nice.

To continue the innapropriate Con for the mold I would choose Ratbat.

Mustang repaints:

Grimlock - Silver, already done!

Razorclaw - Black with yellow stripes, red spoiler and orange sword.

Jeep repaints:

Slag - Silver with gold front grill and red seats.

Tantrum - Orange with grey rollbars, black front grill and red seats.

Dodge Ram repaints:

Sludge - Silver with gold rims.

Rampage - Red with orange & black racing decals.

Acura repaints:

Snarl - Silver (semi) undercover cop car with red lights.

Headstrong - Yellow with red stripes and black rims.

Jet (or 'Vette) repaints:

Swoop - Silver with red cockpit glass.

Divebomb - Black, orange, yellow & red camo.

I think all these are good choices, although I would Headstrong with Tantrum, and Tantrum with Rampage. I would also switch Snarl and Slag's choices around - I've always pictured Snarl being tougher than Slag....

If we have to have Soundwave I guess this mold is chunky enough, he could come with a Transforming set of spot lights that are Frenzy and Rumble?

Or my own thoughts are because the mold is one of the best in terms of bulk and design what about Scorponok?, I always liked his character and a non headmaster version would be nice.

How about the engine changing into Frenzy and the sword changing into Laserbeak? We could get Rumble & Buzzsaw with the Soundblaster repaint!

• 2 weeks later...

"How about the engine changing into Frenzy and the sword changing into Laserbeak? We could get Rumble & Buzzsaw with the Soundblaster repaint! "

Siburke thats a good idea, there could be a set of speaker and bass unit yto make Ravage as well.

I would def go for a full set of Dinobots in this line as well, It would be nice if they were all original vehical choices though.

Some one did a custom Mustang Soundwave and the engine turne into Lazorbeak.

I'll go for a purple Mustang, and amke him Ratbat!

Archived