Cybertronian Defense Red Alert!

Athenor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps I used Brick in a different phrase than should have been. Admittedly, I wrote that before I knew about all his articulation (such as his neck and hands), and the shoulder one is one of my personal important articulation points, as it lets someone slaute, do a ton of stuff, so on.

But yes. This guy is in my top 3 favorite Cybertron TF's, and I've got everyone released in the US that isn't a remold (Cybertron Vector Prime does not exist to me). I might even use this symbol as my symbol in Mario Kart DS. =)

looking nice!

too bad my target ONLY stocks Swindles and nothing else....

Well, the store I found this at last night basically didn't restock anything new for WEEKS, maybe longer. For the longest time they only had a Jetfire, a couple of Starscreams and primes and that was about it. The basic, deluxe, and voyagers had been empty (deluxe pegs still were empty but they did have some basics out and most were already gone).

So you never know. These could pop up at the places where you least expect to find them.  :wave

I am not sure what everyone's definition of a brick is but mine would be 4 points or less would be a sure sign of a brick. Head, shoulder and waist. I don't believe there are ANY of the Galaxy Force line that I would ever consider a brick.

Using the term as a huge stocky figure, sure, he is for sure a brick.

I still need this one.

Spencer.

It's also kinda cool that because of the way the wheels are made, if you roll it across a desk top or any other hard surface it makes rather unique sound, kinda like the mechanical rumbling sound you'd expect from a vehicle like this or even a tank.

I've also found a nifty little base mode tranformation for it, it should look nice with Metroplex when he comes out, especially if any kind of base mode transformations are possible with him.  :thumb

Archived